Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Ya me to plus my little seedling already making side branches is just crazy lol. Can't wait to see your girls. Done anymore lst?

Yeah she is going to be so full, I can feel it, its all the love you give em lex!
Nar just left them to recover in peace, will be due for another tie down, after seeing the growth this morning. If you're up for a little light reading (ha-ha its huge) I was just checking this lads journal out this morning, its his original one, has some amazing training techniques. Would love to try them one day..

All credit - Light Addict
Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

We're back in business!

So that definitely fixed the problem, and learnt a lot. Back to normal watering and feeding schedule. Will probably give it another 2 days and give them another tie down. Will definitely continue with the lattice across the pot and weaving them under, they seem to really enjoy it and its starting to take the shape I want for this little grow by filling the pot out. Anyways here are some pics. Hope you're all amazing.
Happy days WS
20151004_075034.jpg

20151004_075107.jpg

20151004_075115.jpg

20151004_075116.jpg

20151004_075124.jpg

20151004_075132.jpg

Well Done Wrecked! Corrections is what separates the true greenie from the weenies.
:laughtwo:

Sure buddy if you trust my judgement

Wrecked,
Dont truss it!! Herby has been known to shower with his plants.
Now how sane is that?:hmmmm:

oh god Stage now every knows, well atleast I dont shower with the males eh

only the girls get that treatment, lucky girls:circle-of-love:

:shhh::rofl:

Well I just trimmed off some of my yellow leaves like weasel said and i want to take some clones in the near future veg them a week or two then flower those new clones wait awhile more take some more clones hold back one or two of them then flower my current temporary mothers so the new two clones can replace them and keep doing that whole cycle lol. That's my plan atleast lol

Back
Top Bottom