Cheers from Germany

Viking Seeds

First pleas don't kill me for Spellrapeing your Language lol

My Name is secret im a bit paranoid
Im 29 but my Beard let's me look like 50.
Im a Chef
Im a pagan and grow since im 17,it Starts with a plant out of Bird food and my Snake wasn't eating so I put some food for the food in the Terrarium.
I now grow for my self and love to breed and Mix.so I build a little seedbank for my friends.
I have a Stable one,one I still working on and I mix just so much for fun that my friends havnt ordered a single seed in 7years.
Born and rased in Germany.
Traveled to all European countries plus Morocco,Thailand,Japan and American where I'm at the Moment.

Im a non Smoker,i make space chew and Cook with MJ

Hi Viking!

Welcome to the magazine. This is the place where dreams are made of! I hope you make yourself comfortable and get to know some of the folks around here. There's some amazing people around here and I hope you get a chance to see the sights!

All the best and I can't wait to see you around!

Thanks for the welcome
I saw a lot of things,and did a lot of things that are highly illegal in Germany,but normal or common and legal over here.
I smoked some stuff but it was not as good as my own,I think that's kinda normal your own stuff is always your favorite even if its shit lol
Will leave Murica in July but not without a big Country side 4th July party.
There are so many things I like here that I definitely will try to get a green card when I'm back in Germany.
We don't have the rights of free speech,self-defense,and have to pay 1200$ per year to own Pitbulls,Staffords or Bullterrier...also we have no 2 Amendment...and I really loved to shoot targets at 600+ Yards or playing with a fiends Pitbull.
If I made it to live here in the future I will miss the Autobahn and German Beer...
And I will miss my VW Corado...380HP 4x4 and lots of work ..but the streets here are so bad I couldn't drive it anyway you could barely put a pack of cigarettes under it lol.
But if you want to visit Germany tell me you could stay at my place and we can do some fun stuff like

Getting drunk in public
Visit a strip club,Way more fun then here lol
Rent a car and go 200mph on the highway (I don't let anyone drive my baby lol)
Do eat Döner,its nice cross meat in a bread with salad and sauce
Smoke alot and enjoy German TV,just to imagine after 12pm they show things you only see here in strip clubs
It's fun to be in Germany if you not a German. LoL

I spent 2 months living in Germany, Aachen to be precise :) Was lots of fun and i could just grab a few friends and take a quick drive to Maastricht Netherlands to hit a local bar (lived there for 2 years). But hell i must say you guys have muuuuuchhh better food in terms of quality :D

As a chef I ha to agree...
When I see what they serve here...
Netherlands are fun but why going there,seeds from Spain weed out of my box lol

Fact is even Sensi Seeds and other companies produce in Spain becaus of the law.
Mallorca seeds are from there,they have awesome Sativa strains!
Look at Google for Samenwahl.they sell seeds from Sensi Seeds to KC Brains.good prices always free seeds,atm Nirvana Northern Light fem.
My favourite from Mallorca seeds is NL x Jack Herrer.

Impressive German man,I will share as soon as I got a computer or figure out how to upload pics from my tablet directly in to a post.

@ Viking seeds: As long as you upload them in the 420 gallery you can post them via quick reply easy and fast, on the bottom left corner of quick reply section you should have "My Photos" it will link you directly to your gallery with pictures where you just select the one you want and it will automatically paste it to your post( i use Chrome both on tablet an laptop)

So I have to upload stuff before I can post it here?
Sounds kinda inefficient

I sure can Upload without help :D im a big boy lol
Just don't like that I can't Drop a pic from my Tablet directly in to my post.
It's the German in me thinking Nein Nein Nein Nein...
I don't want to have 123423 Galeries it's not effective.
Why can't the button My Photos just open my Tablet like all other sides?
Twice the work,time and not a bit Saver •__•

I sure can Upload without help :D im a big boy lol
Just don't like that I can't Drop a pic from my Tablet directly in to my post.
It's the German in me thinking Nein Nein Nein Nein...
I don't want to have 123423 Galeries it's not effective.
Why can't the button My Photos just open my Tablet like all other sides?
Twice the work,time and not a bit Saver •__•
I think of it as a good way to store incriminating photos without keeping them on my devices. Upload then delete. I may be a bit more paranoid than others though.

Some ppl here show there faces that's dangerous but if you delete the data's of the pics you are save.
Pictures save the location to in a text data.so I don't see the need for a cloud style gallery.

Back
Top Bottom