Cheesecake's Indoor LED Soil Grow Journal: Auto Blue Dream & 3 Bears OG

re: Cheesecake's Indoor LED Soil Grow Journal - Auto Blue Dream & 3 Bears OG

Im subed. Got a few autos on the go. First time for me.

Thanks Gro Bro, glad you stopped in. Gonna take a look at your journal as well man. :goodluck:

Getting some nice tight nodes! Looking good Chronik!

I appreciate it bro! I'm starting to get big whiffs of them when I go in and open up the tent. Such a lovely smell!

Hey all, Chron here..just had a name change a few days ago! So here we are at 4 weeks, I attached some pics of 3 Bears OG. I will try and get pics of the Blue Dream over the weekend. She seems to be doing nicely, but definitely not growing as fast as the 3 Bears OG.

3 Bears OG at 4 weeks
day2811.jpg

day2821.jpg

We are on day 42! I finally got the carbon filter set up that has eliminated any smells. This also helped my temps stay below 80F. I added another small clamp on fan as well for more air flow. I'm watering about a liter every other day which seems to be working for now. The Blue Dream exploded in growth out of nowhere and is outgrowing the 3 Bears OG in height. Here are some pictures..day 42

3 Bears OG
3bd42.JPG

3 Bears OG
3bd42-1.jpg

Blue Dream
bdd42.JPG

day4210.jpg

Hey! Looking good Chron! Sorry I forgot to respond to the PM. Decided to just drop by your journal, check in, and see where you were at! Looking good! Your autos seem healthy and on their way. Solid advice from Van - very lucky to have that kind of input! Saw the name change and it threw me off as well - lol! CheeseCake from here on out! Thought of changing my name to get rid of the location reference but still thinking if I really want to change it. Anyways - glad to see you're moving right along and subbed up to watch this one complete! Drop by my journal and check it out if you're interested in a Soil LED Grand Daddy Purple and CheeseDawg grow!

We are on day 42! I finally got the carbon filter set up that has eliminated any smells. This also helped my temps stay below 80F. I added another small clamp on fan as well for more air flow. I'm watering about a liter every other day which seems to be working for now. The Blue Dream exploded in growth out of nowhere and is outgrowing the 3 Bears OG in height. Here are some pictures..day 42

3 Bears OG
3bd42.JPG

3 Bears OG
3bd42-1.jpg

Blue Dream
bdd42.JPG

day4210.jpg

Wow, that Blue Dream did really explode. I like that cola on the 3 bears a little better though, thats a nice cola. Looking good brother. How much longer do you guess?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom