Chef & His Wife's First Grow - Organic Super Soil - Strain Unknown

20150404_230735.jpg
20150404_230749.jpg
20150404_230611.jpg
20150404_230624.jpg
20150404_230654.jpg
20150404_230703.jpg

Top to bottom 5, 1 & 2.

Dont yet. Those big leaves are the sugar generators which the roots love! Dont worry too much about the amount of growth. A couple of weeks before you flip youll wanna defoliate to get the plant ready for flower. Just remove the lower growth. I like to keep about 5 nodes per branch when I flip because once the stretch starts youll notice alot more gapping between nodes. Keep training the tops as they come up too. You want them as even as you can make em. You not only defol to let light in but when you flower you want enough open space between the buds to prevent mold, pm, bud rot...and a host of other problems. Dont be too drastic on that stem next time...youre lucky she didnt snap! Lol :)

Dont yet. Those big leaves are the sugar generators which the roots love! Dont worry too much about the amount of growth. A couple of weeks before you flip youll wanna defoliate to get the plant ready for flower. Just remove the lower growth. I like to keep about 5 nodes per branch when I flip because once the stretch starts youll notice alot more gapping between nodes. Keep training the tops as they come up too. You want them as even as you can make em. You not only defol to let light in but when you flower you want enough open space between the buds to prevent mold, pm, bud rot...and a host of other problems. Dont be too drastic on that stem next time...youre lucky she didnt snap! Lol :)

Gotcha.

And we were real careful bending them over. I read in another journal when doing that to squeeze where you want to bend it to prevent breakage. And not to mention we were super careful and slow.

On a positive note almost all the new growth in the bud areas have started growing up. Especially the two at the top of each plant where I topped the plants

Dont start worrying about everything. It could be several things...none of which id worry about right now. Its a little too localized to be worried about right now. If it spreads throughout the plant within the next 2 or 3 days...than id start trying to figure it out. You can love your plants to death lol
Start looking for bugs too. Look for things that aren't supposed to be there...spots, larvae, spiderwebs, etc.

Nice job so far. And you can rebend the upper growth as you go. Like stated not a big fan of leaf removal at this point try and manipulate the new growth to the light. Any pests? Brown or yellow hard to tell,peace OG

Thanx guys for the help.

Well my first thought was maybe spider mites or some pest. I did search for all of the above you stated when we started the lst. I did not see anything. And I only see one plant affected. And I did nothing different or added anything different on the last watering on Friday night.

Dont start worrying about everything. It could be several things...none of which id worry about right now. Its a little too localized to be worried about right now. If it spreads throughout the plant within the next 2 or 3 days...than id start trying to figure it out. You can love your plants to death lol
Start looking for bugs too. Look for things that aren't supposed to be there...spots, larvae, spiderwebs, etc.

No worrying just would like to know the culprit.

And thanx. We are soaking up all the knowledge u r providing.

Thanx a lot!

IMG_20150406_074600.jpg
IMG_20150406_074612.jpg
IMG_20150406_074621.jpg
IMG_20150406_074635.jpg

Good morning everyone!

We double checked for intruders in the grow this morning and we saw no signs. And the affected leaves haven't gotten any worse and the problem isn't spreading. We r happy about that.

While we were checking the girls we decided to have a photo shoot.

Today is the first day of week 4 in the veg cycle. Plants 1 & 2 are 43 days old and plant 5 is 42 days old.

And the order of plants are as follows... the trio, #1, #2 & #5. Hope you enjoy!

Oh yea one more thing I counted the potential colas. And with a rough count if all three are ladies we should have about 30 colas if everything goes right! We are so stoked right now!

nice looking garden :thumb:

i wish you and your loved ones happy easter

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom