Chef & His Wife's First Grow - Organic Super Soil - Strain Unknown

They look very nice, surfinchef. It'll pay off. ;)

Well its that time. Its time for an update.

So as of today I have only been tucking fan leaves. Wanted to water the plants today so tomorrow I can do some more actual training of the new growths.

Today is day 4 of week 4 in the veg cycle. Plants 1 & 2 are 46 days old and plant #5 is 45 days old.

The tops of all plants are doing very well and so are all the new growths. They all seem to be convinced they are all main stems. The new growths have even developed nodes and their own fan leaves.

And I have a terrible camera on my phone so you probably can't tell but all of that green in the middle of each plant is all new growth as I have bent the large fan leaves out of their way to grow.

THERE ARE SO MANY TOPS! I love it!

Now for the pictures you've been waiting for!

The trio...

IMG_20150409_201948.jpg

#2...

IMG_20150409_201009.jpg

#1...

IMG_20150409_201315.jpg

#5...

IMG_20150409_200751.jpg

Looking very nice, anything ever come from the lraf issue? Give them a little time and you will have some nice indoor bushes :thumb:
peace OG

Looking very nice, anything ever come from the lraf issue? Give them a little time and you will have some nice indoor bushes :thumb:
peace OG

Nothing really ever came from it. I didn't see any pests and it didn't spread so tonite I trimmed the affected parts of the leaves off leaving the rest of the leaves on the plant.

Sorry I haven't been up here in a couple days but the real world has taken over. But I have managed to do more lst on 5 & 2 last night and hopefully will finish one tonite and have pictures up.

I will also say that after doing further training on the two plants they look a little deformed bit very healthy. And I can tell they will do well and hopefully developed some tasty buds real soon.

Update time!!

Tonite I finished doing the added training. And I'm glad it worked out this way because you will get sort of a before and after affect. I will tell you what I'm talking about shortly.

Just want to say that last night #2 & #5 looked deformed after a night of training. As you will see they are doing well and starting to take on the look of a bush.

Ok now for a little photo shoot. And I have a new and much better phone so the pictures will be of much better quality than previous entries!

The first picture up is of #1. I had a lil training session with #1 tonite because I didn't have time to do it last night. So number one is how #2 & #5 looked when I got done.

So here is my before picture I.e. #1

IMAG55541.jpg

As I said earlier #2 & #5 looked just like #1. Now "after" a day of sunshine here is my after shot I.e. #2

IMAG55561.jpg

& #5

IMAG55581.jpg

And finally the trio in their home.

IMAG55631.jpg

And unfortunately I found this on number 5. I think it is because they are over stressed because of how I have them tucked. But I had to tuck them so that my new my developing stems could reach to the sun! It is the only one with this problem as it is much larger than the other two and we are limited with space.

Any takes on what the issue might be?

IMAG55601.jpg

Worm poop tea is some fantastic stuff from what I understand! Look up AACT. I cant remember what it stands for but its some kind of aerated tea...meaning its bubbled for a couple days...sorry I cant be more help with that :)

With subcools recipe you shouldnt need that tho right?

Ditto that the only thing my last super soil run got was a little top dressing of the bat guano well into flowering and EWC great as well.I went the super route To Keep Everything alot more simple water and go if the mix is right you really shouldnt need to do much beside water and watch them grow, Peace OG.

I couldn't help myself and had to take another photo shoot tonite. Just checkin in on them to see how they were doing after a weekend of training. As you will see they are doing great!

Unfortunately the stressed leaves on number 5 are looking bad still and possibly worse. Should we trim them off? Or should we leave them?

Anyway here they are, I'm proud of our accomplishments so far but that does not go without first thanking everyone of you for all of your help and advice so far along the way.

#1...

IMAG55642.jpg

#2...

IMAG55651.jpg

#5...

IMAG55661.jpg

The Trio...

IMAG55671.jpg

Ditto that the only thing my last super soil run got was a little top dressing of the bat guano well into flowering and EWC great as well.I went the super route To Keep Everything alot more simple water and go if the mix is right you really shouldnt need to do much beside water and watch them grow, Peace OG.

Yea that's why I chose the super soil route too.

But please excuse my ignorance and please elaborate on EWC.

How have you been OG?

Back
Top Bottom