Chef & His Wife's First Grow - Organic Super Soil - Strain Unknown

Hey chef, a pipe cleaner with string will work, I like twist ties and fishing line, but to each their own, check back through my old journals lots of pics, soil looks good here was what I used also a take off of subcools, had plants in the soil well over 120 days with just water.
Mine is not made in huge batches here is what I use
2 bags of Roots Organic 707
6 1/4 lbs. worm castings fresh
1 1/4 lbs. blood meal 12-0-0
1 1/4 lbs. bat guano 0-7-0
1 1/4 lbs. fish bone meeal 3-16-0
1/4 cup dolomite lime
2 tablespoons Humic acid
3 tablespoons azomite or glacial rock dust
1/4 cup Epson salt

Peace and keep them green,OG

Bodhi testers GodHead, SSH xTemple and a couple more from OG
OG1969's 3rd Indoor Run 600w MH/HPS Super Soil No Added Nutrients

Yea after I use this batch up I was going to add more blood meal bone meal and guano. And I read a lot about his recipe and weighing the pros n cons. I feel we could developed our own mix that works for us.

Well right now I have gardening twine. So I will get to it tomorrow. Its lights out now.

Yea after I use this batch up I was going to add more blood meal bone meal and guano. And I read a lot about his recipe and weighing the pros n cons. I feel we could developed our own mix that works for us.

Well right now I have gardening twine. So I will get to it tomorrow. Its lights out now.

Very true, there is always room for improvement with this plant, Peace Happy hump day all, OG

How are things going Chef? OG

Things are going good. My mom has been in town since yesterday so we haven't been able to get on here much lately. But I do have pics from yesterday. All bud areas on all three are developing well.

Even on number 5 we were able to just tuck a few leaves and it is getting good light penetration. Hopefully will have some pictures up today.

Well here are some pics from yesterday. In order 1, 2 & 5

IMG_20150401_125245.jpg
IMG_20150401_125253.jpg
IMG_20150401_125158.jpg
IMG_20150401_125205.jpg
IMG_20150401_125321.jpg
IMG_20150401_125330.jpg

Yes. i would do it after watering and anchor the base in one direction then tie a loop at whatever point you would like, the 3rd suoer soil link I gave a while back shows this from start to finish, peace OG.

We will check that out. I checked your journal you had with the super soil. Very nice! Hope we get a turn out like that.

We were wondering if we should start tying the plants over to their sides?

Its all a matter of preference...if you waited and tied down the branches or bent the whole plant over. Im not a fan of bending the whole plant because youll always have branches that are facing downwards. If you just bent the branches you can control all of them and have several more tops...although it does require more vegetative time. Pick one and do it...its the only way youll learn :)

Its all a matter of preference...if you waited and tied down the branches or bent the whole plant over. Im not a fan of bending the whole plant because youll always have branches that are facing downwards. If you just bent the branches you can control all of them and have several more tops...although it does require more vegetative time. Pick one and do it...its the only way youll learn :)

semi untrue there. when a plant is bent horizontal ALL of the mains and growing shoots try to become the the top of the plant. click the link previously provided and look at the Trainwreck plant in particular, and the many others. Yes it is a matter of preference, but if you place a MMJ plant upside down in a topsyturvy (sp) they will all grow up have seen it done they dont got anywhere but up no mater how you manipulate them, Chef this is a time to play a little but be cautious and have fun that is what it is about fun and the reward of what you have grown. Check out the Trainwreck when she was bent to the ground and then see the full plant 10 gallon smart pot with super soil and over a 120 days with just water and a little top dressing of some bat guano. Peace OG

I totally agree with you OG. But in my experience, the branches that are facing down when the main is bent over have a hard time catching up with the others. They will still produce good bud tho :) I just prefer tricking the plant into thinking it has several apical meristems. Like I said, it takes more veg time but is worth it over all...imo :)
Then again, I also love super cropping :)

hey guys thanks for stopping by :thanks:

your ladies are looking healthy and getting bigger real quick :high-five:

take care. have a great freeweeday and a great weekend.

:Namaste:

looking good in there

:thumb:

So huge shout out to my wife! She was crucial in manipulating the plants tonight. I think it was a success! But we will let you be the judge. She is uploading photos from tonites work. Hope you enjoy. And OG thanks for all your help and all around knowledge and experience with ow Stress Training. Will have pics up very soon.

Back
Top Bottom