Chem Dog In Soil - 1200W

What's the advantages/ disadvantages of growing autos? I keep seeing all these awesome yields from autos, Been contemplating ordering some seeds an was just wondering if there's any major differences in yield/ quality between autos an photos? Also what's the average veg time for autos before they start flowering?

What's the advantages/ disadvantages of growing autos? I keep seeing all these awesome yields from autos, Been contemplating ordering some seeds an was just wondering if there's any major differences in yield/ quality between autos an photos? Also what's the average veg time for autos before they start flowering?

pros of autos:
-they start flowering within 21-30 days depending on size of pot.
-can keep light cycle on 18/6 or 20/4 entire grow so easy to set up perpetual in one tent
-how big they get depends on pot size and genetics
-if using FFOF soil no nutes needed until flowering

cons of autos:
-if you mess them up too much in the beginning you can stunt them so low yield
-can't clone them
-some can be pretty $$$
-keeping light on 18/6 for 3 months can be $

pros of photos
-can clone them
-can control how long you veg and when to flip
-larger selection / variety

cons
-can't think of any rn lol

pros of autos:
-they start flowering within 21-30 days depending on size of pot.
-can keep light cycle on 18/6 or 20/4 entire grow so easy to set up perpetual in one tent
-how big they get depends on pot size and genetics
-if using FFOF soil no nutes needed until flowering

cons of autos:
-if you mess them up too much in the beginning you can stunt them so low yield
-can't clone them
-some can't be pretty $$$
-keeping light on 18/6 for 3 months can be $

pros of photos
-can clone them
-can control how long you veg and when to flip
-larger selection / variety

cons
-can't think of any rn lol
That's what i was looking for lol thank you...i think ill just stick with photos for now....i just gotta do some figurin so i can run em perpetual an hopefully harvest every 2 or 2.5 months... that's my goal anyways. Thanks AA

Week 2 update
Their starting to get bigger every time i look at em...gonna top em some time this week... happy Sunday
122c397ce94e860a6b0ba9a65cbe8624.jpg

Canni, what is it about soil that keeps you growing in it? I am not pro one or the other was just wondering
Well for one i work insane hours so I'm not always at home to water/ feed 2 or 3 times a day like coco..... hydro sounds interesting but i don't quite have the funds for the setup right this minute also from what i understand hydro is all about nutrients at the right percentage an ppm an what not an Im not 100% comfortable to take that plunge lol

I'm wanting decent yields so I'm thinking an 8 week veg... I see people all the time running four week veg and getting decent yields but I don't know how they do that lol welcome aboard ecg

Transplant day. Both went in to their forever homes this evening. 7 gal fabric pots filled with ocean forest, perlite an worm castings at a 4:1 ratio. Gonna give em a few days to get acclimated an prolly top em on Sunday
4d5b0ef38abab652c47d4f86fbb4622f.jpg
be37a9e1ff3c94909374416ad3ca4e24.jpg

Transplant day. Both went in to their forever homes this evening. 7 gal fabric pots filled with ocean forest, perlite an worm castings at a 4:1 ratio. Gonna give em a few days to get acclimated an prolly top em on Sunday
4d5b0ef38abab652c47d4f86fbb4622f.jpg
be37a9e1ff3c94909374416ad3ca4e24.jpg
Looking good, I bet they will love the extra space for their roots. My chemdog is sprouted and doing good so far...️

I don't think my double alien is going to sprout, oh well I still have four more but i probably won't germinate anymore this run. I guess the alien will have to wait lol. I will be talking alot of clones from these new strains. Definitely taking some off the Chemdog, Pineapple Chunk, and Cinderella 99 along with a few from the new Bubble Bomb and a few from the SSH's. ..️

Looking good, I bet they will love the extra space for their roots. My chemdog is sprouted and doing good so far...️
I seen a few small pieces of root sticking outta the 1 gal pots but when i pulled them out for the transplant the botton of the pots were full of roots so I'm hoping they really start to grow now
I don't think my double alien is going to sprout, oh well I still have four more but i probably won't germinate anymore this run. I guess the alien will have to wait lol. I will be talking alot of clones from these new strains. Definitely taking some off the Chemdog, Pineapple Chunk, and Cinderella 99 along with a few from the new Bubble Bomb and a few from the SSH's. ..️
I wish i had enough room to grow a bunch of different strains at once.... maybe one day lol

Back
Top Bottom