420-magazine-mobile559515598.jpg
UD-Boom
420-magazine-mobile1825271950.jpg
Blue Buddha
420-magazine-mobile2057918826.jpg

420-magazine-mobile992304749.jpg
white widow
420-magazine-mobile689562264.jpg
Aurora Ultra I'm hoping she does well since she's so far behind the rest, hopefully this rainy streak will be over when she is in full bud mode
420-magazine-mobile1222561758.jpg
UD-Chem
420-magazine-mobile1028706234.jpg
cheese...she's pretty airy so far, hopefully she fills out
420-magazine-mobile1943855201.jpg
BC Bud Depot freebie that had the bird nest in her a few weeks ago..she's came on very nicely
420-magazine-mobile1464903806.jpg
AU×LA Con also behind the rest but should be kicking into bloom mode soon

Good job, keep it up man :thumb:

:rofl:New woman..that will keep u Real Busy..
what strain ????
What's up folks? Sorry for the delay, its been a busy last few weeks. Between work, a new woman in my life and trying to fight this damn mold I haven't had much time for updates. Anyway things are going pretty good, most the mold is in check... Finding a few small spots here and there but for the most part I've got it under control.

What's up folks? Sorry for the delay, its been a busy last few weeks. Between work, a new woman in my life and trying to fight this damn mold I haven't had much time for updates. Anyway things are going pretty good, most the mold is in check... Finding a few small spots here and there but for the most part I've got it under control.
congrats on the new lady friend brother :high-five:

Hey man, so what's happening over there? We haven't got an update for some time now. Hope everything's ok :partyboy:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom