Tarheelgrower's 2016 Outdoor Growing Adventure - 20+ Strains

420-magazine-mobile661306294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868650432.jpg
Azura Haze

Very nice update! :bravo:

You have a lot of very nice specimens with great variation, and nicely documented too.

Especially cool to see that bird nest! Keep up the great work with these beauties! :cheer:

Thank you very much Lester, That really means a lot coming from you my friend! Between you, conradino23, and lembatoast, I've absorbed a priceless amount of knowledge. It's members like you guys not only sharing your knowledge but in a positive way... that puts 420mag a step above the others :) I can honestly say that without the kind hearted people here... I wouldn't be half the grower I am today!

Thanks brother, I sure hope so! Between what I smoke and what I end up giving away...
It takes a lot to last me between grows. So having the luxury of growing outdoors helps to get me through those dry spells between harvests :) and after all... Who doesn't like the high of some killer outdoor bud!? its what we all grew up on only a little better these days haha

I was honestly planning to grow a few more, but when you work for yourself it's hard to find time to manage things this time of year...what I would give for fall to get here!! lol

Fantastic job, man :thumb: All about the choice, eh? :laugh: I can see fall of buds there. Great flowering timing too, I still have to go and check out if they've started.

Thanks brother, I sure hope so! Between what I smoke and what I end up giving away...
It takes a lot to last me between grows. So having the luxury of growing outdoors helps to get me through those dry spells between harvests :) and after all... Who doesn't like the high of some killer outdoor bud!? its what we all grew up on only a little better these days haha

You're not far from me.........I'm always willing to try other members smoke lol :thumb:

Some new pics of my close to home crop...
420-magazine-mobile217919712.jpg
UD-Chem
420-magazine-mobile1145984570.jpg
UD-Chem 9mp cell phone close up lol
420-magazine-mobile1198372571.jpg
Crop King Arura Haze
420-magazine-mobile1460184534.jpg
Crop King White Cookies
420-magazine-mobile566447330.jpg
Unknown Sativa
420-magazine-mobile207962009.jpg
Clone from unknown sativa
420-magazine-mobile2029469038.jpg
BC Big Bud
420-magazine-mobile413742939.jpg
XJ-13
420-magazine-mobile1923543058.jpg
9mp up close of XJ-13

You're really deep into flowering, man. What's your latitude?

Makes sense, man.

Most anything that's indica dominant is ready for harvest by early to mid sept here...Sativa's usually go until mid to late October, weather permitting that is....we've had snow as early as middle Oct and some years we won't see a flake until early Dec

Back
Top Bottom