Tarheelgrower's 2016 Outdoor Growing Adventure - 20+ Strains

With this fast blooming they will be ready by mid September indeed, 2 weeks earlier than here on 45N. Keep it up, man :passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile470856637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1273431853.jpg
Family photo
420-magazine-mobile1819434415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1183293037.jpg
XJ-13
420-magazine-mobile1938032929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2029723971.jpg
UD-Boom

420-magazine-mobile1012641645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile398938853.jpg
Great White Shark
420-magazine-mobile2078327251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile556771440.jpg
UD-Chem
420-magazine-mobile1380462005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1293100698.jpg
Supposedly Durban Poison, still not sure...comments welcome
420-magazine-mobile1181302584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712507599.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1546837588.jpg
Blue Buddha that was blown over in last weeks storm....she has since recovered fully and is REALLY fattening up!!
420-magazine-mobile1355250836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile450931406.jpg
White Widow thanks to my friend OldSchool64...she is one pretty lady my ffriend!

420-magazine-mobile389744161.jpg
Aurora ultra... She's taking her time going into flower, but has turned into one big beauty. I have a feeling she's gonna produce an insane amount of smoke!
420-magazine-mobile284464282.jpg
Think this is UD-Chem but the name has been faded by watering/sunlight...or she could be UD-Boom. I'm sure Conrad will correct me ;)
420-magazine-mobile228718530.jpg
Cheese...she probably stretched the most when transitioning into flower and is gonna make a beauty I do believe!

420-magazine-mobile1580263152.jpg
AU/LA Con...her and the AU are taking their sweet time going into flower. Which is good...I could never trim em fast enough if they all came in at once lol
420-magazine-mobile932844447.jpg
Some kinda Sativa dom freebie I received from BC Bud Depot. I'm pretty pleased with her especially being a free seed!
420-magazine-mobile33570154.jpg
and a family shot looking for the opposite end of the patch. Hope y'all enjoy the pics, I'm really trying to work on my updates, with work being so busy I feel like I've been slacking lately...sorry folks but please hang in there for me :)

The last one actually looks like an OG pheno taking after AU. If she has one central branch and few lower ones that don't grow the same size that's it. Both Boom and Chem pheno are much bushier with tight internodes, and main difference between these two is smell and colas shape. Remember they're F2 beans so what you get really doesn't depend on the mother. In mid flowering they pack really quickly, so it's possible they'll be ready by the end of August, which is very quick for any standards. Very good job, man :thumb:

With this fast blooming they will be ready by mid September indeed, 2 weeks earlier than here on 45N. Keep it up, man :passitleft:
Quick question for you my friend....the humidity here is outrageous in the summer. I have a small mold situation pretty much every year on one plant or another, usually doesn't get too out of hand. Well after being an unusually dry summer so far, its rained some every day for the last 10-12 days and I've been noticing quite a bit of powdery mildew building up on leaves and have been trying to keep em plucked...what would be a good natural spray to help get rid of it? I've heard if people spraying the affected area with a diluted peroxide/water solution...what's your take on that my friend?

You can spray milk or lactobacillus acidophilus, and keep plucking.

Thanks bro! And yes I've been a plucking ninja for the past few days, I hate hate hate mold! I was having a totally flawless year last year...a Friday comes along and I'm tempted to do the big chop, well I decide to let them go til Sunday... Bad idea! Hadn't noticed a sign of mold on Friday...I get there Sunday evening to give them the Axe, and I'll be damned...freaking mold had ruined three of my fattest colas :( literally a good 2oz ruined in a matter of 48hrs

If they're not ready I'd chop all the infected colas and rub alcohol and let them finish.

Hey brother..I use baking soda and water..kills all the mold spores..worked EVERYTIME for me..few tbs in a spray bottle..or the milk works too..I know a guy who specializes growing mushrooms and he uses soda to kill everything..
by the way. Freakin amazing grow...your friends must love you..lol
I love to give my friends weed..that what's for xmas..thinking ahead..
Quick question for you my friend....the humidity here is outrageous in the summer. I have a small mold situation pretty much every year on one plant or another, usually doesn't get too out of hand. Well after being an unusually dry summer so far, its rained some every day for the last 10-12 days and I've been noticing quite a bit of powdery mildew building up on leaves and have been trying to keep em plucked...what would be a good natural spray to help get rid of it? I've heard if people spraying the affected area with a diluted peroxide/water solution...what's your take on that my friend?

Yes you can do that too, but remove ALL infected parts. If ot starts in the middle then it's worse, tops can be just cut off completely, in the middle flowering it's not a big loss cause they're gonna regrow... and then you're gonna haul a lot with all these gals. Hmm another thing is you could wipe out surrounding vegetation 6 feet around, which will lower RH if you can do that. Hmm I never harvested in August though :laugh: :passitleft:

Yes you can do that too, but remove ALL infected parts. If ot starts in the middle then it's worse, tops can be just cut off completely, in the middle flowering it's not a big loss cause they're gonna regrow... and then you're gonna haul a lot with all these gals. Hmm another thing is you could wipe out surrounding vegetation 6 feet around, which will lower RH if you can do that. Hmm I never harvested in August though :laugh: :passitleft:
Tarheelgrower,
Just got caught up on your journal, and you're doing a fine job !! i live 40 miles east of Albany NY, and my plants are just starting to bud. I'm subbed, and will be watching and learning hopefully !! Hope you get a grip on the PM problem !!

Brand new to all this, but love seeing the progress TarheelGrower! If I only had more private space here on the coast...would love to give something like this a shot. Keep the updates rolling in

Never harvested in August either... I usually start seeds on 4/20 and and stick em out at the end of may...this year I already had em all started indoors and they were way bigger than they usually are when they go outside, also sticking them straight outside after being inside under 18-6 caused them to start flowering immediately. Lesson learned

What's up folks? Sorry for the delay, its been a busy last few weeks. Between work, a new woman in my life and trying to fight this damn mold I haven't had much time for updates. Anyway things are going pretty good, most the mold is in check... Finding a few small spots here and there but for the most part I've got it under control.

Back
Top Bottom