Tarheelgrower's 2016 Outdoor Growing Adventure - 20+ Strains

And here's a family pic... Xj-13, White cookies, ultra dog- boom pheno, ultra dog- chem pheno, Aurora Ultra, Aurora Ultra-LA confidential pheno...and the other two haven't sexed yet
420-magazine-mobile1062913587.jpg

Lol I wish buddy! Just been working like a dog brother, I'll be updating some new pics on these babies progress soon. And be putting some more plants outside, white widow, azura haze, cheese, and two strains I got from a local friend here in town...one called Blue Buddha, and one called Great White Shark. They're both some dank, Blue Buddha kinda reminded me of a mixture of blue dream and grandaddy purple and the great white had a very strong sativa look to it...should be interesting to see how they turn out

Oh and I got ahold of some San Fernando valley kush yesterday, first time I'd seen any...and I have to say this shit is beautiful! Big ole sativa buds with lots of purple sugar leaves and a nice energetic high

Well glad to here ur still here.lol
Man u got a regular drug store..
I bet you have a wicked collection of strains curing in jars..ur friends must love you..

Well glad to here ur still here.lol
Man u got a regular drug store..
I bet you have a wicked collection of strains curing in jars..ur friends must love you..
Who you kidding brother!? You grow some beauties! But thanks man, that means a lot! Got a few curing... I'll post some pics soon

Ok so I got off work early because of the rain, and I get home and the sun is shining... So I took some pics for you all...the girls are looking fantastic!
420-magazine-mobile1425375903.jpg
Ultra Dog-Boom Pheno
420-magazine-mobile1419393219.jpg
BC Big Bud
420-magazine-mobile1616274885.jpg
Aurora Ultra- LA Con pheno
420-magazine-mobile1306216532.jpg
UD-chem pheno
420-magazine-mobile1821332190.jpg
BC Bud depot freebie
420-magazine-mobile1995234082.jpg
unknown sativa bagseed
420-magazine-mobile1286012752.jpg
white cookies
420-magazine-mobile716646248.jpg
Frosty
420-magazine-mobile1067132972.jpg
Aurora Ultra
420-magazine-mobile1725377224.jpg
and last but not least xj-13

You lead them in the right way I can already see good nutrient uptake in these leaves :thumb: Few notes, Aurora Ultra = OG Kush/MK Uktra x Aurora Indica, and this plant is a mother of Ultra Dog with father being Chemdawg '91/NYCD, a plant that lem got from Soma. So basically OG family meets Sour Diesel/Chemdawg family in this cross. The seeds you're griwing are F2, and they were in fact made in Italy. The bushy beast with big indica leaves is the best, so gonwith that one. However I can see that you also got more sativa leaning pheno which I call dog pheno. If it's a gal she'll finish later and will grow bigger so be aware. Keep it up man, I'm gonna stay and watch :thumb:

You lead them in the right way I can already see good nutrient uptake in these leaves :thumb: Few notes, Aurora Ultra = OG Kush/MK Uktra x Aurora Indica, and this plant is a mother of Ultra Dog with father being Chemdawg '91/NYCD, a plant that lem got from Soma. So basically OG family meets Sour Diesel/Chemdawg family in this cross. The seeds you're griwing are F2, and they were in fact made in Italy. The bushy beast with big indica leaves is the best, so gonwith that one. However I can see that you also got more sativa leaning pheno which I call dog pheno. If it's a gal she'll finish later and will grow bigger so be aware. Keep it up man, I'm gonna stay and watch :thumb:
Thanks for the compliment bro, and they're all females ;) I had three males out of like 10 reg seeds I germinated...so I'm very happy with the ratio of female to male with this batch! Also I took clones from every cross I received from Lem, so if they turn out to be the dank ...I'll have mother's to take more clones from! I hope to make you and him proud, and thanks for checking in... More pics will be up soon

Got some new pics for you folks, things are looking very good...a little bug damage on some of the leaves...but that's part of growing outdoors right!?! Gonna be doing some transplanting as soon as the rain let's up enough, these babies I have in two and three gallon smart pots are screaming for more root space!

420-magazine-mobile1171648386.jpg
UD-Chem
420-magazine-mobile1357650401.jpg
AU-LA Con
420-magazine-mobile322054497.jpg
BC Big Bug
420-magazine-mobile71819895.jpg
UD-Boom
420-magazine-mobile239127521.jpg
Unknown Sativa Dom freebie from BC Bud Depot
420-magazine-mobile352878862.jpg
another BC Bud Depot freebie
420-magazine-mobile387828764.jpg
White Cookies
420-magazine-mobile725314257.jpg
Frosty
420-magazine-mobile1664921842.jpg
xj-13
420-magazine-mobile665316504.jpg
Aurora Ultra

Gonna be taking clones from some of my indoor ladies that are vegging with my autos, white widow, Azura haze, cheese, and gonna snag a few off the Aurora Ultra...I usually take clones from every plant I grow, that way if it turns out to be the dank I'll have another to grow and keep as a mother

Back
Top Bottom