Chunky Cherry Thai Pheno Hunt: TLO Seeded Buds Run With Clones Taken For Flowering Seedless Later On, Dry Sift Hash From Seeded Buds & Seeds

Thank you, I’m already in the middle and it’s going quite well can’t wait to update everyone and for the progress to continue I have learned so much and I’m super happy with the results
Plants are sailing into flower in 3 gallons now with spikes, layers, designer cannabis water and micropond. Just starting to regain terrify after transplant and are looking like they will finish strong! It’s the beginning of th end for these girls and boy. I’m going to seed up the buds and make dry sift hash from that and perhaps press some into rosin

Hello all, I want to update you on what happened. I finished my grow and gave all my
Gear to a buddy who is growing now trying to utilize the tlo methods. I became a farmer and moved to the farm where I grow all sorts of organic veggies in heated living soil green houses, field crops and we have a hydroponic operation as well as aqua phonics where we grow fish. Thank you all for following along and accepting the change I have made in my life. Much love

The finished grow resulted in the production of chunky cherry Thai f2 seeds I got about 1000-2000 of them and my buddy sifted it snd made hash balls. As for the female clones of the f1 generation, I’m not really sure if my buddy tracked them well enough to select a mother but it sure was fun while it lasted! At least my buddy is doing all this for me so it’s kindof the best of both worlds but I am on the other side. As they say, you can’t have your cake and eat it too. One day I will return in a better way love you all. If anyone wants seeds lmk of the cct f2 my buddy will send them out

Back
Top Bottom