CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

So these girls are still getting BIG somehow... They should be well into flower now but are not.

They were under 12/12 from seed and then switched to 18/6 and I think it fucked them. Gonna keep them going while these others veg but man are these girls BIG for auto's, maybe switch back to 12/12 will fix it... Increasing bloom nutes a little bit as well.

In 5 days one of them just drank over 3.5 gallons!

Oh that is very interesting!!!

Thanks for the info. man! Will update when budding eventually happens!

DSC_54641.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1286929

Well I am still waiting for the end result as well!!

Huge plants on the left and back are the CC. On the left closest to the tent door is the plant pictured above but hard to see here. She is HUGE. Easily 3 feet wide I would say. Pistils still popping everywhere but not full on flower by any means!

Going to run 18/6 until I can get some decent clones off my photo plants then just flip to 12/12. Hopefully ditch the tent either this grow or start of next!

Mites are slowly being controlled I think!!

cc70.jpg

Makes me wonder if they packed the wrong seeds. They are just vegging more and more. Maybe I should clone some just in case, haha!

Yep mine are just veggin gettin bigger also. there not autos for sure..i went to 12-12 there photos..
Makes me wonder if they packed the wrong seeds. They are just vegging more and more. Maybe I should clone some just in case, haha!

Man, Crap King Seeds!

These are not auto's and IMO we are owed money back, for their F-up. Now will their great customer service come through?.....

I can still salvage this but man, Crap King Seeds in my opinion going forward regardless of my great CKS grows :(

I actually feel really bad for other people who got these Candy Cane's. Who can't deal with the non-auto flower trait.

it wouldn't bother me so much that they are photos, but what would bother me, is that you don't know what strain you have.
may as well be growing bag seed.
are you sure they are female?

it wouldn't bother me so much that they are photos, but what would bother me, is that you don't know what strain you have.
may as well be growing bag seed.
are you sure they are female?

Yes they are females, pre flower pistils every where.

I bought my Candy Cane's last spring so maybe they were a previous crop but this is an amazing strain when it cooperates. Definitely a big grower. First ones I did in the summer and they were heat stressed, got bud rot in the one I didn't top and had no frost at all.

This one is different:
DSC_0499-sm.JPG

DSC_0500-sm.JPG

It sucks that yours aren't budding. I hope that 12/12 is an option for you and that they flower still.

wow im glad you guys i was going to order them but if not auto'ing whats the point!

I have Candy Cane, Early Miss and Train Wreck..... EM and TW started to bud at 4 weeks but the CC just started at 6. I am at 18/6. If you want an 8 weeks strain, from what I see, CC is not the answer. The EM is the best in my grow right now.

H420

6 days into 12 12 my cc are showing some pistols finally..real pain in my azz cause now my photos are over crowed in there space.
looking good over here.
Peace☺

6 days into 12 12 my cc are showing some pistols finally..real pain in my azz cause now my photos are over crowed in there space.
looking good over here.
Peace☺

Exactly my thoughts and situation as well! Going to flip to 12/12 this weekend or next.

the candy are definately late flowering, but they did start autoing for me at around 40 days(pistils and preflower signs) and then took another 9 weeks to finish lol. she smells of pineapple cheese or rotten tropical fruit but yeah kind of a pain in the ass...Ive also come to the conclusion that ALL of crop kings strains take 9-12 weeks from first sign of preflowers...but maybe thats just cuz i like good amber heads with plenty of couchlock

Back
Top Bottom