CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

My CC's are 11 weeks old, pre flowers every where but just keeps on vegging!

I want some decent clones of my Green Poison and Cherry Bomb before I flip.

Ok... I didn't do it on purpose but I did lie in my last post. My CC did not flower as I said. They looked like they were starting to turn and I can even see where the trichomes are starting but still no flower. I just LST the tops. My plan is now to finish the autos and then flip to 12\12 and finish the CC. I have room and time for this but had I known, I would have got Jack Herer instead.

H420

Exactly like mine! CC is the only CKS genetics in this grow. If these other strains do well might just stick with them.

Seems like nobodys candycanes are budding right..mine just keep vegging after like 7 wks and last week i put them on 12-12 lighting..still nothing..
Really stinks..

Seems like nobodys candycanes are budding right..mine just keep vegging after like 7 wks and last week i put them on 12-12 lighting..still nothing..
Really stinks..

I currently have a candy cane in flower, but it by no means is an auto. I waited and waited but it just kept on vegging.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I currently have a candy cane in flower, but it by no means is an auto. I waited and waited but it just kept on vegging.

How long have you been on 12/12? If these don't flower under 12/12.....

How long have you been on 12/12? If these don't flower under 12/12.....

I recently switched to 12/12 but I let my plant go on 18/6 for about 2.5 months... mainly because I had lots of time to play with this one plant! Starting to flower now but ya all the "candy cane" seeds I got were not auto

I recently switched to 12/12 but I let my plant go on 18/6 for about 2.5 months... mainly because I had lots of time to play with this one plant! Starting to flower now but ya all the "candy cane" seeds I got were not auto.
I think I am going to up-pot mine and treat them like a photo too!

Doing some work in the tent and snapped a (shitty) quick picture! that is a 1 liter mason jar full of HP being supported!

Wonder why Crop King has nothing to say about these?

2017-01-17_18_49_51.jpg

Wish they would at least say yes they are Candy Cane something went wrong, or no they aren't CC we messed up packaging etc.....

Wish they would at least say yes they are Candy Cane something went wrong, or no they aren't CC we messed up packaging etc.....
Well... we will all have to compare results with the "mystery weed" and see if we can identify it! It would be a shame if it was the best weed ever and not be able to get it again LOL

Well... we will all have to compare results with the "mystery weed" and see if we can identify it! It would be a shame if it was the best weed ever and not be able to get it again LOL

Clone it! If they do turn out great you can re-veg the plant, a pain in the ass but if it is good Mystery Weed!

If these actually are non-auto flowering CC you would have a clone only strain in theory I guess.

I up-potted my smallest one yesterday and she didn't seem to mind so I am going to up-pot the other two. A lot of f...ing around considering the whole thing should be coming to an end in the next week or so. WTH.... 10 more weeks of growing I guess. Seriously though, we should start a Mystery Weed thread where all of the growers caught with these seeds, can share our progress.

Back
Top Bottom