CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Getting ready to flip to 12/12 this weekend! Just a small CC root ball in veg!

root26.jpg

I am actually surprised the roots aren't all really odd colors! Nutes I am running are blood red, green and almost neon pink, lol!

Mites seems controlled...

OldSchool, what are your thoughts on SM-90 and neem together? Haven't done it but wonder if that would be good at all. It was the stupid lemon tree I was told to put in the tent that caused it!

I have some that are 7 weeks in veg now that are not turning yet, there are a couple small white pistols but nothing to speak of.... getting frustrated with these....called them and they are sending me replacements

That would be fine..kill those suckers. !!!
Mites seems controlled...

OldSchool, what are your thoughts on SM-90 and neem together? Haven't done it but wonder if that would be good at all. It was the stupid lemon tree I was told to put in the tent that caused it!

I have some that are 7 weeks in veg now that are not turning yet, there are a couple small white pistols but nothing to speak of.... getting frustrated with these....called them and they are sending me replacements

Have to switch to 12 12. Theyre missing the ruderal gene to make the auto flowers..grow as photos or get replacements..been the commmon thing with these..

I was concerned because my CC autos are just growing and growing. All veg, no flower. Went to the crop king website to see how long this was supposed to take.

Saw in the reviews that these (based on when I bought them, nov '16) they are photos.

Now they're outgrowing my tent, because I only topped one. The one that grew twice as fast as the others.

Had to find this out in a damn product review?! They are getting complaints and replacing seeds, couldn't let other folks know?

Instead of more seeds, how about another tent setup billed to them for the other autos I already started in my little 2x4 T5 tent that now don't have a HID home to go to.

Ok, enough bitching. But damnit! Would have been topping all 4 of these huge fat chicks the whole time of i knew they weren't autos.

At least it'll be a memorable 1st grow.

I was concerned because my CC autos are just growing and growing. All veg, no flower. Went to the crop king website to see how long this was supposed to take.

Saw in the reviews that these (based on when I bought them, nov '16) they are photos.

Now they're outgrowing my tent, because I only topped one. The one that grew twice as fast as the others.

Had to find this out in a damn product review?! They are getting complaints and replacing seeds, couldn't let other folks know?

Instead of more seeds, how about another tent setup billed to them for the other autos I already started in my little 2x4 T5 tent that now don't have a HID home to go to.

Ok, enough bitching. But damnit! Would have been topping all 4 of these huge fat chicks the whole time of i knew they weren't autos.

All may not be lost friend, if your plants are still in veg just take large cuttings each day until you get down to the height you want and let it heal for a week then flip to flower, the plants should be fine and you can even juice all the veg leaves/stalk you cut off, it's very healthy and you get a much larger dose of CBD this way, something like 1000mg as apposed to the 10mg you would get from smoking a joint. Cheers and hope you figure something out.

I feel your pain! I up-potted and supper-cropped mine last week to prepare for the photo grow but they still tower over my Early Miss and are almost as tall as my Train Wreck. We had a power outage yesterday which forced me to switch to 12/12. I have a room and it is crowded so I can only imagine your tent!!! On a positive note, you will eventually have a large crop of premium bud from your photo CC!

has anyone tried cloning the ccautos that arent autos? so i guess they are just ak-47 and mango? crop king gave me 6 cc autos to try for free so i dont want to ask for some more freebees(only 1 is flowering), but 1 of my pk's didnt germ, one was a mutant, white widow phenos were very different.i got my seeds in mid december.i think i got the last of cca batch and the white widow.i cant take my autos out of room because everything is in veg now.should i call them and try get replacements? not to happy with seeds but thier customer service and care is unbeivable. i imagine they make between 5000 and 50,000 a plant in seeds.?

I also bought CC auto's last mid Nov. & it's been 10 weeks still vegging. After reading everyones post on how nice Cropking is with customer service I chatted with supposedly Lisa & explained all that's happening, She kept telling me to go 12/12 I told her I was unable to because I have many small plants that I bought from cropking that's needs 18 hours of light and I have nowhere to put them for 12/12. She typed sell them ( she typed my city) you will get thousands.. I didn't think that was nice. I copied some of what she typed..

in November we shipped about 40 orders of Candy Cane Feminized.

Instead of Candy Cane Auto Flower
Mark
I bought last year and it flowered fasyt
Lisa
you are the only one that is upset. ALl the other customers turned their lights to 12/12 and got a HUGE YIELD
and they thanked us for accidently sending the wrong ones
Mark
i wish i could
Lisa
but I will send you more
sent to shipping
Mark
i wish
thank you
Lisa
whatever
Mark
really
Lisa
you are the only one being a dick

Never again will I purchase from this company and I'm not holding my breath for replacement seeds..

but will the clones do what u want them to do.some might,
some might not.im going to try it.crop king said they are not feminized, just lacking enough rudy to get the auto going.these particular seeds should be good for outdoors.cks is now the biggest bank in the world.they said their white widow is the same genetics as green house seeds.

but will the clones do what u want them to do.some might,
some might not.im going to try it.crop king said they are not feminized, just lacking enough rudy to get the auto going.these particular seeds should be good for outdoors.cks is now the biggest bank in the world.they said their white widow is the same genetics as green house seeds.

The only thing the clones might not due is produce good weed, we will know when their mother's are done flowering! There is no way they will magically convert back to auto's!

cks told me that they harvested these seeds a little to early. with only 10% rudy its a fine line , just having enough to trigger autoflower. i would say by looking at mine they are now 60/40 - indica/sativa. they are ak-47, and mango.cks also said they are getting a new crop monthly. so we that got the cc in november got unique seeds.they also told me when talking with them to not put my seeds in a paper towel in a open plastic bag, just put them in wet paper towel on plate.these were my first autos , so them being not autos messed me up a bit.i think what makes a good/happy gardener is ones ability to make adjustments and changes, sometimes very quickly.k, i done babling 4 now.
cropkingforum_019.jpg
. one of my non-auto cc.

Back
Top Bottom