Cloning in the 2nd week of flowering?

hapgrowy

hey everyone, yes i havent popped my comment cherry yet so i figured i would now that i have an important question. Ive been growing a bag seed plant outside since the beginning of april... it has seen alot of turmoil inflicted by mother nature in the last 5 months, slugs n bugs basically. ne way as my title describes, i want to know if i could take some clones now or if i would be better off not risking i healthy flowering site. I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days so everyone can see her... she has been through alot so dont poke fun of her funny figure.

good nuggs :rollit::snooze:

No photos needed.
Clone away. You will have to wait a little longer to allow the clone to return to vegetative state but shouldn't be a problem.:grinjoint:

I cut clones from my plant which is 5 weeks into flower are they are doing great...roots poking thru the peat pellet at 12 days.

here a few glamor shots of my baby
semi4a.JPG

semi1a.JPG

close4aa.JPG

close3a.JPG

close12.JPG

thanks for all the good advice.

my plants are 4 weeks into the flowering phase and no buds have appeared it has the pre-flowers and i can tell its straight up female can anyone tell me if this is normal

yeah you can clone away but try and get the cutting more twards the bottom of the plant, or lower branches. they will have more of the gene to still want to root. cutting thoes top bud sites off it may take a little longer for them to root.

I just pulled some clones off a female that is the last of her kind ant they are not doing well i have plenty of light and they are in rockwool cubes in a aeroponic setup. they are turning yellow from the outside in. also could someone tell me how to post pictures i have plenty and i'm sure it would help to diagnose my problem.

A clone turning yellow isn't really a big prob. If they got roots you can give them a light solution anywhere from 300-500 till they get situated and can take more. However if you didn't soak the cubes it is prolly a ph thing.

yeah you can clone away but try and get the cutting more twards the bottom of the plant, or lower branches. they will have more of the gene to still want to root. cutting thoes top bud sites off it may take a little longer for them to root.

yeah co sign, plus use a little root stimulator as insurance.

Back
Top Bottom