Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

White Widow
1566825590650.png

well the tent is closed and our girls had another 3 gallon day. i emtied out the runt's pot i was astonished at how small the rootball was. if i had put more dirt in the pot it might have gotten bigger. I'm gonna do my next grow in airpots. They came today. got the 1lt pots for seedlings and 5 gallon for the uppotting.. These things are so cool.
I'm gonna dry out the dirt and prolly recycle it. I need to study up on that.

good morning,
the ladies just got water and nutes this morning. all looks good this morning. all is looking good and i will be doing some cleanup in the garden and i will work on opening up the girls a little bit to help with light penetration and airflow. these photos are really stretching and te
he flowers are sugaring up very nicely.

Hi folks,
i just did a lite defol on gdp and watered all the girls again. The pp's have had a gallon each and the ww had half a gallon. i started mixing in a 5 gallon bucket with a paint mixer and my cordless drill. Adjusting ph is alot different because i'm working in greater quantities but i'm getting there. i have the pk in mason jars in the fridge with boveda and hygrometers and i am monitoring them carefully. if im screwing up somebody jump in. Bear in mind i was this plant's worst nightmare early in her life when i scrimped on soil. That was one of my 1st mistakes.
love to all.

good afternoon all,
our girls just finished their 2nd gal. of nutes and the ww has had 1/2 gal of terpwater.
i'm trying to wrap my head around the idea of riding out a hurricane here with our girls. If we get hit, it's gonna be real hot and sticky. i'm gonna freeze some iceblocks of ro water and batton down the hatches. Prayers are requested and much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom