Cluster of small leaves at the bottom of my plant

BiggC

420 Member
Sup mates, i need your help with my plant. I got some small clusters of set of leaves at the bottom of my plant, I don’t know if it happens usually as it’s my first time growing. Also my leaves are turning bit yellow and dry. Your help would be grea

Attachments

• 3AB0D132-87D3-40F7-A7B1-C1E5061BC9C7.jpeg
    3AB0D132-87D3-40F7-A7B1-C1E5061BC9C7.jpeg
    662.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 43968717-4CE0-4659-8E4D-877F00DFD3EB.jpeg
    43968717-4CE0-4659-8E4D-877F00DFD3EB.jpeg
    597.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 5244359C-BCB5-48EC-9C05-208673955DB2.jpeg
    5244359C-BCB5-48EC-9C05-208673955DB2.jpeg
    713.7 KB · Views: 128
  • E11E3457-22BF-4BC6-ADB4-E36603381E66.jpeg
    E11E3457-22BF-4BC6-ADB4-E36603381E66.jpeg
    605.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 40013B95-20B5-46A7-8035-034353985B51.jpeg
    40013B95-20B5-46A7-8035-034353985B51.jpeg
    855.1 KB · Views: 141
Welcome to the forum @BiggC :welcome:

Well, with out all the pertinent info...I'd say your PH is off, she's root bound, and your light is not strong enough...

There's a link in my sig that that explains "How to ask for grow support" fill it out and come back, and we'll figure it out :thumb:

First of all, I get those small leaves all the time. I dont know if they are called something in particular but I usually pinch them off while I am exfoliating. No need for those little things.

As for what everyone else is saying...we really do need more information from you before we can diagnose your problems. I do agree right off the bat that your pot is wsy too small. By this time you need yo up pot to a 6 gallon or more pot for your plant.

Also, what brand of nutrients are you feeding your soil with and how much are you giving. I've got a feeling you might not even be giving any which would account for your plant slowly dying right in front of your eyes. Cannabis plants require a very specialized diet of specific nutrients in order to thrive and produce adequate yields.

So please take s few minutes to answer all these questions s over. If you do that I am sure you will get the advice you badly need.

And...WELCOME TO 420MAGAZINE!!! If you choose, this forum can become your second home.

All my best,
~Magnus

Sup mates, i need your help with my plant. I got some small clusters of set of leaves at the bottom of my plant, I don’t know if it happens usually as it’s my first time growing. Also my leaves are turning bit yellow and dry. Your help would be grea

Welcome @BiggC :snowboating:

You've got some knowldagble members helping you out here. I'll follow along if you dont mind :hookah:

Welcome to the forum @BiggC :welcome:

Well, with out all the pertinent info...I'd say your PH is off, she's root bound, and your light is not strong enough...

There's a link in my sig that that explains "How to ask for grow support" fill it out and come back, and we'll figure it out :thumb:
Hey thanks for your reply. To answer I recently phd my plant, assuming the leaves would be getting affected by the ph or nitrogen deficiency. Then i washed everything out and phd it between 6-7 (more like 6.5). And i use LED set to veg state. And if you think it’s root bound i for sure can change it’s pot. Also if you have any tips for controlling height please let me know.
Thanks again

What is the pH of your soil? What lamp do you use? What is the wattage? What is the suspension height? How often do you pour water?
Thanks for your reply. I use LED’s which are set to veg state. I think they are 1000 Watt and i water them almost everyday, not fully soaking them but just to keep em moist. If by suspension height u mean how far from the plant i would say approximately 30 cm.

First of all, I get those small leaves all the time. I dont know if they are called something in particular but I usually pinch them off while I am exfoliating. No need for those little things.

As for what everyone else is saying...we really do need more information from you before we can diagnose your problems. I do agree right off the bat that your pot is wsy too small. By this time you need yo up pot to a 6 gallon or more pot for your plant.

Also, what brand of nutrients are you feeding your soil with and how much are you giving. I've got a feeling you might not even be giving any which would account for your plant slowly dying right in front of your eyes. Cannabis plants require a very specialized diet of specific nutrients in order to thrive and produce adequate yields.

So please take s few minutes to answer all these questions s over. If you do that I am sure you will get the advice you badly need.

And...WELCOME TO 420MAGAZINE!!! If you choose, this forum can become your second home.

All my best,
~Magnus
Thanks for your reply. I use flora hydroponics (3 of them, don’t remember the exact names rn) i mixed 1 ml of all 3 into 1 gallon of water. And i feed them once or twice a week. Whilst i water them almost every other day. Please let me know if you’d like to ask anything else.
Thanks for your reply again

:nerd-with-glasses:Okay, we're going to tackle these one at a time :thumb:

Hey thanks for your reply. To answer I recently phd my plant, assuming the leaves would be getting affected by the ph or nitrogen deficiency. Then i washed everything out and phd it between 6-7 (more like 6.5). And i use LED set to veg state. And if you think it’s root bound i for sure can change it’s pot. Also if you have any tips for controlling height please let me know.
Thanks again
You need to PH at 6.3 so when it rises, (and it will) it goes through the ranges to give the plant what it needs
Thanks for your reply. I use LED’s which are set to veg state. I think they are 1000 Watt and i water them almost everyday, not fully soaking them but just to keep em moist. If by suspension height u mean how far from the plant i would say approximately 30 cm.
DO NOT OVER WATER...every plant is different, cannabis likes to dry out to the point of wilting, this makes the roots strong and healthy...here read this The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
Thanks for your reply. I use flora hydroponics (3 of them, don’t remember the exact names rn) i mixed 1 ml of all 3 into 1 gallon of water. And i feed them once or twice a week. Whilst i water them almost every other day. Please let me know if you’d like to ask anything else.
Thanks for your reply again
Don't over feed either...I have a schedule of water water feed, and it may take up to 2 weeks to water twice and feed once :thumb:

As far as height, you can look into "topping" or "low stress training" (LST) ...also make sure your temps are good and steady between 72F-80F and a small fan blowing on them/her....

If you need more help/advice just put an @ in front of my name and I'll help as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll find someone who can :thumb::goodluck:

I think the actual wattage of your led is not 1000w, you need to know its actual wattage

You need to fully soak so to speak , just keeping moist is your first problem . It appears to me they are not getting enough water . Based on pictures

Soak the soil but don’t do this every day. Let soil dry out and then water again. Keeping the soil moist is when your germinating

:nerd-with-glasses:Okay, we're going to tackle these one at a time :thumb:

You need to PH at 6.3 so when it rises, (and it will) it goes through the ranges to give the plant what it needs

DO NOT OVER WATER...every plant is different, cannabis likes to dry out to the point of wilting, this makes the roots strong and healthy...here read this The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Don't over feed either...I have a schedule of water water feed, and it may take up to 2 weeks to water twice and feed once :thumb:

As far as height, you can look into "topping" or "low stress training" (LST) ...also make sure your temps are good and steady between 72F-80F and a small fan blowing on them/her....

If you need more help/advice just put an @ in front of my name and I'll help as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll find someone who can :thumb::goodluck:
Thanks again, and I’ll for sure follow the steps you outlined. And I’ll also let you know if i need help.
cheers

Back
Top Bottom