Hypnotic420

420 Member
I’ve run across random seeds from people I know that grew random bud and they gave me a bunch so I started to grow them. The first two plants I grew I did with the 18/6 light indoors and one plant died from root rot. For some reason the roots weren’t absorbing the water and nutes. The soil was always super moist even when I would let it sit for a week. The second plant did ok, it was a straight stem I didn’t know about bending it until it was too late and I’m curing it now (it’s on week two). I started three new ones at the 12/12 and two are thriving. One I shaped and made into a crazy design, the second I made into a staircase but the third I topped. This one is getting yellow fan leaves, curling up and curling down. The other two have beautiful colas forming but this one has barely anything happening to the cola sites. I’ve researched the nutes for the long and short growth but I don’t have a clue on why it’s acting out. The soil is moist but no overly, it was from the same seed group as the one that died on me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Welcome Hypnotic :welcome:

To be able to get good help here you need to provide more information. Soil, lighting, environment, etc. Pictures also help.
Check out this link How to ask for grow support

I'm not sure I understand your lighting schedule. Did you start them on 12/12 from seed?

Also I found this website really helpfull to get an understanding of the basics. I've only grow outdoors in the past and have only just started my first indoor grow.

There are heaps of friendly and knowledgable people here willing to give you advice. Good luck with your grow

Sorry, I’m new to any forums on growing. I should have realized a photo would help a lot, I’m dumb This is the one that looks strange with up/down curling fan leaves. The second is the one that I trained and is getting wild. Both have been 12/12 since seedling. I read about the faster grow and it will yield less but takes 1/3 of the time and still will have high potency, if you grow it right of course. Thanks for any input. E4ABF12B-917B-4810-8F65-059BD671F356.jpeg7C7692ED-FBC7-4B48-87F7-AD0AEEF2FAC0.jpeg

The soil is organic an I noticed that the drainage isn’t as good as with other soil so I added perlite to help.

Back
Top Bottom