Cmitch55's First Ever Grow Dream Queen and Afgoo

yea it looks like balls!!! if you can get a more clear shot??? but from the looks of it, looks like balls, might want to move it away from the Afgoo, unless your trying to make a cross breed??? call it green goo!!! or afcrack!!!

:peacetwo:

yea it looks like balls!!! if you can get a more clear shot??? but from the looks of it, looks like balls, might want to move it away from the Afgoo, unless your trying to make a cross breed??? call it green goo!!! or afcrack!!!

Nope not trying to make a cross breed I will be moving it soon and letting it grow up so I can collect the pollen...If I were to take the pollen and put it on lets say the bottom nodes would only those nodes have seeds or would the whole plant become pollinated and seeds everywhere? I'm optimistic on the Afgoo because I've read that the female shows her flowers around 3 weeks after males outdoor and it has still yet to show flowers...I will be happy if just the Afgoo was female is has some cloning spots and I will be taking at least 1 clone to keep this strain going...That's all for now
~Cmitch55

You should only get seeds from the buds you pollinate. Before you use the pollen though, confirm that the plant is a true male and not a hermie. IF it is a hermie you are going to pass those genes on to the seeds you get and just have a headache waiting to happen on your hands. If it's a true male then you should be fine and will have a bunch of regular seeds on your hands.

Can you post a clearer picture of your flower sites? If you have pistils and balls then you have a hermie, just want to confirm before you decide to use the pollen.

If it's a hermie then I would either kill it or move it as far away from everything else so you don't risk pollinating your girls.

You should only get seeds from the buds you pollinate. Before you use the pollen though, confirm that the plant is a true male and not a hermie. IF it is a hermie you are going to pass those genes on to the seeds you get and just have a headache waiting to happen on your hands. If it's a true male then you should be fine and will have a bunch of regular seeds on your hands.

Can you post a clearer picture of your flower sites? If you have pistils and balls then you have a hermie, just want to confirm before you decide to use the pollen.

If it's a hermie then I would either kill it or move it as far away from everything else so you don't risk pollinating your girls.

Hey Steve! thanks for coming and helping with my grow :Namaste:...Right now I don't have a camera that takes very clear pictures but am hoping to barrow one from a friend soon...I am moving the plant tomorrow to a different location to see what it does and will update soon

Looks like a herm to me... get it away from your girl as soon as possible!

If you could get the female into a bigger pot it would still be worth doing w/the time we have left... could be an longer than not Summer. It will make a difference in your yield.

Also, speaking of yield... have you considered tying those girls down LST style, you will get an increased yield.

Good beans M8... always happy to see more outdoor grows on here... cheers!

Looks like a herm to me... get it away from your girl as soon as possible!

If you could get the female into a bigger pot it would still be worth doing w/the time we have left... could be an longer than not Summer. It will make a difference in your yield.

Also, speaking of yield... have you considered tying those girls down LST style, you will get an increased yield.

Good beans M8... always happy to see more outdoor grows on here... cheers!

I'm going to try and move her into a bigger pot probably something around 5-8gallon still haven't decided if the 8gallon would really be that worth it because I'm not sure if she'll grow into it... the hermi/male is moved away from the girl already so no worries there...When I first started this grow I knew nothing of Lsting, fiming, topping. etc... so a lot could have been done that wasn't but I guess its all about the learning curve. thanks for the advice every word is taken in :)
~Cmitch

So here's a clipping of the Dream Queen you guys tell me male, hermie, I still haven't seen any of this up close as this is my first grow
IMG_45651.jpg

Thanks for the help!
~Cmitch55

its a sad sad sad day in Cmitch's neighborhood!!! so sorry to hear the grow was unsuccessful for you my friend!!! I hope all the best for the new grow you will be starting!!! let me know when you got it going!!! I will be there!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry for the trouble you had with your grow. :sorry:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom