CO2 source up high or down low?

i'd never do that again. just too much tension for what was not the main business.
I never will either. I love growing pot and that made me hate it for a while.
we simply grew as much as we could handle and that was it. we didn't have to meet an order, simply put up for offer what we had. we did have to keep a decent selection though, and make sure to always have both cbd and thc based plants.
100%..I'm pheno hunting a 1:1 right now for the commercial market. It's a Raspberry Boogie from Mosca seeds (35% CBD) crossed with various Tiki Exotics cuts ( Ice Pie, Forbidden Zkittlez etc...)..do you have any suggestions that aren't Harlequin????

I never will either. I love growing pot and that made me hate it for a while.

was the exact same for us. we typically ran a longer veg too which really isn't a commercial approach.

100%..I'm pheno hunting a 1:1 right now for the commercial market. It's a Raspberry Boogie from Mosca seeds (35% CBD) crossed with various Tiki Exotics cuts ( Ice Pie, Forbidden Zkittlez etc...)..do you have any suggestions that aren't Harlequin????

last thing i ran was a northern lights version. previous i had real nice one with strong limonene terps. i'll have to see if i have the name somewhere. both, or at least the last one, were just pedestrian strains i got through one of the older board sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom