Coast of Maine Platinum Super Soil

Yes. I'm using GeoFlora, and I plan to put homemade spikes into my final flowering pot. I recently bought the book True Living Organics by The Rev and it's opening my eyes to a lot of good stuff. Slowly but surely things are sinking in.
Hi meffa, I use The Rev's soil. It's working out really well. Come and check out my Dark matter, Red sky ...journal if you get a chance. I'll be going through The Rev's process with a few left turns. I'm trying his cultivars this run too.
So tell me, is meffa you nickname or the city nicknamed that? I worked there for many years if so.

Hi meffa, I use The Rev's soil. It's working out really well. Come and check out my Dark matter, Red sky ...journal if you get a chance. I'll be going through The Rev's process with a few left turns. I'm trying his cultivars this run too.
So tell me, is meffa you nickname or the city nicknamed that? I worked there for many years if so.
Hi Stone. Yeah I'm going to get into making my own soil over time. I was mid-flight with my run when I got the Rev's book so I jumped into the middle and have been picking nuggets out to incorporate into the grow.

Yup it's the city! I call it meffa, some call it medfa. Are you still in the area? I'm going to check your journal out, Red Sky sounds interesting.

Hi Stone. Yeah I'm going to get into making my own soil over time. I was mid-flight with my run when I got the Rev's book so I jumped into the middle and have been picking nuggets out to incorporate into the grow.

Yup it's the city! I call it meffa, some call it medfa. Are you still in the area? I'm going to check your journal out, Red Sky sounds interesting.
Yep, about 25 miles away. I fixed mostly orange line cars for 28 years. Been retired going on 4 now. I miss Bob's!

I don't know if you are currently using nutes but from my personal experience...this stuff is superb out the bag I add worm castings to the bottom 1/3 of my final pot and off we go water only(maybe some BUD CANDY also, considering my final product tastes just like a field of fruits and berries)
It really is superb stuff and the feel is just silky soft. I like having cal/mag in there and I'm making spikes for my final flowering pot that'll be high in phosphorous. I started using humic and kelp recently and I've been foliar spraying with fulvic/kelp/silica. They seem as happy as can be at this point.

Yep, about 25 miles away. I fixed mostly orange line cars for 28 years. Been retired going on 4 now. I miss Bob's!
Ha! Everyone loves Bob's! LaCascia's is great too, they have the best Scali bread (I'm a Scali bread snob!) This area in general will spoil you if you like good food. I couldn't imagine not having access to some of the things we take for granted. I rode the Orange Line to work for years, thanks for keeping it going all that time.

Ha! Everyone loves Bob's! LaCascia's is great too, they have the best Scali bread (I'm a Scali bread snob!) This area in general will spoil you if you like good food. I couldn't imagine not having access to some of the things we take for granted. I rode the Orange Line to work for years, thanks for keeping it going all that time.
My wife and I had grilled cheese's on scali today for lunch!
We tried our best to keep those old junks going. They were almost as old as me when I retired. I know it didn't always look like we were on top of things but we sure tried. They had millions of miles on them.
Italian on a braided roll with the coldcut upgrade and everything on it! It don't get better! DiPetros had a good pizza, and 30 years ago Doms Sausage was 5 times better than now. I hope they're surviving.

My wife and I had grilled cheese's on scali today for lunch!
We tried our best to keep those old junks going. They were almost as old as me when I retired. I know it didn't always look like we were on top of things but we sure tried. They had millions of miles on them.
Italian on a braided roll with the coldcut upgrade and everything on it! It don't get better! DiPetros had a good pizza, and 30 years ago Doms Sausage was 5 times better than now. I hope they're surviving.
I had this same this conversation about the Deluxe Italian at Bob's with someone else on here (I think). What a small world. I haven't had a sandwich at Dom's in a while, but they did still have a really good steak tip sub. I don't eat like I used to but every now and again you have to indulge.

If you like scali, try putting muenster cheese on scali and toasting it until the cheese is bubbling, then hit it with fresh black pepper. Such a simple thing has so much flavor!

Wait, what's this website again? I guess talking about food and munchies is inevitable on this site!

I had this same this conversation about the Deluxe Italian at Bob's with someone else on here (I think). What a small world. I haven't had a sandwich at Dom's in a while, but they did still have a really good steak tip sub. I don't eat like I used to but every now and again you have to indulge.

If you like scali, try putting muenster cheese on scali and toasting it until the cheese is bubbling, then hit it with fresh black pepper. Such a simple thing has so much flavor!

Wait, what's this website again? I guess talking about food and munchies is inevitable on this site!
Seeing this is 420Mag, again, I think it was me. I can't help myself! Any good stoner couldn't resist!

SO...every time I find a random thread of interest...there you are. Good things going on over there. Looking at new soil options for next organic grow.

SO...every time I find a random thread of interest...there you are. Good things going on over there. Looking at new soil options for next organic grow.
I love growin and showin then tellin! How you doing cr8? Yeah, I like The Rev's approach. Some say it's complicated. All I know is I was able to go from knowing nothing about LOS to still knowing nothing(at first) and having super healthy, tasty plants. Minus the help from my friends here!

Back
Top Bottom