Coco run to waste first time grow need help

Says pH buffered it from a Hydroponics shop was dry and clean good quality stuff with perlite in it 70/30, so what pH should the tank be Iike the Coco is 5.8 do we try match it of just anywhere between 5.5 - 5.6

Looks like it's grown through that hopefully

IMG_20240505_004412.jpg

IMG_20240505_004418.jpg

How much are you supposed to flush through I've just been waiting for something to start dribbling out and then stop watering, the spit out about just less than half those saucers full, are you supposed to flush a litre or something just how I do this, so when pump going probably just one minute then off, needs tweaking that adjustments between 3 Halos, the small one getting less

How Close can i run this light it's at 600 mm 24", now I feel it could go to 500mm 19" what we reckon?

i run my whole grow at 24 inches and raise the light when the reach in to the 18 inch zone. in flower i let them stay at 18.

How much are you supposed to flush through I've just been waiting for something to start dribbling out and then stop watering, the spit out about just less than half those saucers full, are you supposed to flush a litre or something just how I do this, so when pump going probably just one minute then off, needs tweaking that adjustments between 3 Halos, the small one getting less

it's gonna depend on how many times per day you set it to feed. you might have to play with ppm a little. multiple feeds per day run smoother on a leaner mix.

I just transferred the 2 small ones into the air pot that I redrilled to give them proper holes, these cheep shit ones where not sufficiency holed😂 so I redrilled everything, These big pots are to wet and not drying out sufficient between waters, yeh keep them wet but there not established yet, the 2 small plants are ok and have been drying out more and have grown fine, look healthier. Well I put that down to drying out a little better, no not dry but not wet like the bigger ones where even after 24 hours still really heavy where as the small one where lighter but not totally dry.. I transferred the best big one onto a new drilled out air pot and it's core was wet a f..., I didn't water it, just put back in there, I think these 2 big ones are borderline to wet and not established enough... This Coco mix I bought says Coco peat 70/30 Im not sure if it's the fine shit, whereas some Coco coir seems way more course? Yeh? Different shit?

Anyways it looks the same grade as my cheepo hardware Coco peat.. so is it holding to much water in my opinion in thease early stages and the plant cannot drink in time to safely aerate the Coco mix, it would seem so judging off the 2 smaller plants that look better 🤔
Id rather them wilt that rot bottom line, I've had so much trouble with rot I'm not taking that change this time, I'll water when lighter untill there really drinking it, would seem futile to do otherwise but people are saying keep it wet , yeh how wet for how long if there not using it?

Ec metre reading 3.2 or 1600 ppm, sound to much from memory but seem ok the plants, I cannot understand this on the bottle it says...
The ec of Coco canna AB dissolved in tap water varies between 1.2 /2.3 ms =nutrient ec + water ec
Dose that mean you test the tap water then add it🤯 wtf

I added supercharge that would have set it over, I assume it should read at 1.2/2.3 the tank when ready to water no matter what you put in it that must the the mark I guess I Betta water, do I need to flush plants I just water ?...
🤯

Why do they say don't let it dry out, I've done it with clones and small plants didn't worry them, but if to wet there rot I've had that happen in Coco just with this batch so how can you keep it saturated? Doesn't make sense

So I added about 15l to the tank and re test now says 1200-1500 ppm so I'll just use half strength out of that untill gets low enough to refill, following there bottle is different to their feed chart it's very confusing the whole f...... thing 🤯
Anyways that why I liked growing in dirt with rock nutes was nice and easy...
Anyways try get my head around this bullshit... Nothing is easy... Grow outside n don't give f... For this shit maybe

This method of using perlite layer and that microbes dust was not good, this plant was shit form that, check out the roots look rotted and the roots would not penetrate the perlite or a great deal of the barrier created by the beneficial bacteria.... It's snuck roots out around it, lucky I keep 2 normal one my gut told me to and They are the healthiest hence the transplant again... Yeh I wouldn't be doing that again, that done nothing but f it up thats why that plant is pissed of just check out the photos .. wow

IMG_20240506_014101.jpg

IMG_20240506_014132.jpg

IMG_20240506_014157.jpg

IMG_20240506_014456.jpg

IMG_20240506_014502.jpg

IMG_20240506_014509.jpg

The 2 with clay balls in the bottom then just Coco then balls on top are perfect, and I've been letting them dry out a bit...
This is the way I would have originally done it in the first place, and lucky I musta known to keep the others...

About 20-30% run off says some one on another place

Ok I found this and looks good make more sense the bottle is a maximum, I use 1/3d this mix and the rest cal maged phed only water to top it, now we get 300 ppm👍🤬😂🤔🤯

images (3).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom