Coco's Nugs Blue Cheese - SSCS - Pineapple Chunk-Acapulco Gold & Tijuana Grow Journal

Cocosnugs

The Strains​

:welcome:
Pineapple Chunk (cup winner)Flower time:55 days Indica
Acapulco Gold Flower time:70-75 days Sativa
Blue Cheese (cup winner)Flower time:60-65 indica
Super Sonic Crystal Storm (auto flower) 65 days
Tijuana Flower time:70-75 days Sativa

Pineapple chunk
pc61.jpg

Acapulco Gold
ag6.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc7.jpg

Super Sonic Crystal Storm
sscs11.jpg

Tijuana
t50.jpg

All under a T5 light soon to be switched over to a sol2 led light (200watt)

Got a new light today
image_1_6.jpg

sol2

Some shots of the little girls under the new light
image_3_5.jpg
image_2_5.jpg

Re: cocos nugs Blue Cheese,SSCS,Pineapple Chunk,Acapulco Gold and Tijuana Grow journa

Looking forward to your grow! I ran a pineapple chunk, kept a clone and now making a mother. The pheno I got was the fast flower super chronic!!!! Hopefully you get this one as I've heard about a long flower pineapple chunk that never seems to ripen. She grew great for me except she liked really light feedings, anything over 600 ppm she was curling leaves over n not producing good quantity. If done proper she will give descent yield and superior smoke. Good luck n I'll be watching

Re: cocos nugs Blue Cheese,SSCS,Pineapple Chunk,Acapulco Gold and Tijuana Grow journa

Your grow is looking great.

Thanks man im super pumped to see how these grow as well. but yeah i got the seeds from barnys farm seeds or whatever. but i guess they flower in just 55 days its crazy my biggest one right now is a pineapple chunk.

Re: Coco's Nugs Blue Cheese - SSCS - Pineapple Chunk-Acapulco Gold & Tijuana Grow Jou

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom