Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Thank you kindly Dani over all I think I enjoyed the outdoor portion more until pests came along with the not being able to afford stuff for it. Would say next summer I’ll try again outside but I don’t have any idea where we will be or if it will be allowed

You got all the knowledge to kill it either indoors or outdoors. Yeah outdoors pests are the most vulnerable part of growing outside.

:peace:

Babe, I don’t know. But based on what you are saying I can’t see any evidence of a cardiac event if there was no actual diagnosis and no basic follow up.

An ECG is your first line cardiac assessment. Second is a TNI.

While your BP was high, given the situation that would not be overly concerning.

Children thrive on praise. At our core we love to be complimented. If your boss tells you you’re doing a good job you work harder.

For every “no, that’s naughty” try and give 10 “good listening” “good sharing” “good boy”. Good breeds good, and naughty will breed naughty. I was raised to be a naughty girl, who didn’t listen, was a sneaky little shit house rat, and needed a good smack and that is exactly what I became. I got yelling and smacks. Takes a good decade to undo an unhappy childhood.

Communication is the key. They are little sponges. They soak up your words so choose them wisely.
Should I bother with going back to the doctor and inquiring about it? It happened 13 years ago. Ah I see what your saying yes I give him lots of praise but at the same point where is the line? If they are doing something they know they aren’t supposed to be shouldn’t we be more stern? I was telling Julia we have to be united when punishing him or rewarding him otherwise he will just go to the other parent all the time.

In terms of language I’m not demeaning towards him nor do I swear at him. Again the tricky part comes when he doesn’t listen this again is my fault for not reading a book or doing any parenting classes before him I had no prior experience to kids and if past me saw me now he’d be like huh so that’s how that works.

You got all the knowledge to kill it either indoors or outdoors. Yeah outdoors pests are the most vulnerable part of growing outside.

:peace:
Thanks Dani not sure about all the knowledge but I do understand what they mean when they say the plant will tell you. When these guys are done the next set will begin, I want to try to use a trellis this time even if I won’t be able to fully utilize it I think it’ll be fun to experiment with

Totally bro, just have fun with it. Trellis, scrogs, lst, hst, supercropping try them all.
Thanks Dani and yeah I think that’s the biggest thing and why I enjoy this hobby aside from the training it’s pretty low maintenance but when I get into the training I throughly enjoy taking my time and just spending time with the plants. They will be autos so I think I will be utilizing topping, LST and scrog. Going to try out some air pots as well and The @Bill284 method and maybe try to make some small scale versions of your teas with time permitting.

Thanks Dani and yeah I think that’s the biggest thing and why I enjoy this hobby aside from the training it’s pretty low maintenance but when I get into the training I throughly enjoy taking my time and just spending time with the plants. They will be autos so I think I will be utilizing topping, LST and scrog. Going to try out some air pots as well and The @Bill284 method and maybe try to make some small scale versions of your teas with time permitting.

Looking forward to that :popcorn:

Idk I got catch up. Lmao. But answer would probably be no u already gave nutes. In a 24 hr period. But if they drink a lot. Then maybe idk. I don't use them bro.
Thanks dust and that was my thought as well. And she’s leaning again on don’t know how she’s anchored in three different places lmao

I got bad enough problem trying get my method down pat plus I can't give advise. All them chems are great . Yeah but every plant different. How u get that down pat.. I have no clue. So to me not Worth trying unless u got alot money then. Why hell not. Lmao.

So if I wanted to give Grand Daddy more water do I still give her the full strength of MC? It’s been 7 hours since last watering in coco
MC recommends feeding with every watering, but I don't know if coco changes that. I know @Bill284 says never plain water with coco.

MC recommends feeding with every watering, but I don't know if coco changes that. I know @Bill284 says never plain water with coco.
thats why I was wondering just trying to give her some extra juice shes only getting 3l a feeding on a good day I think I need a bigger watering jug

Back
Top Bottom