Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Taking a break for tonight I’ll try to update tomorrow love you all, I’m alright just having a rough day physically
I am sorry to hear you’re having a rough day. But I’m happy you have recognised you need to take a step back and focus on you.

You are such a hard working and likeable boy. I hope your morning greats you with sunshine and happiness. Xo

Hope you're better by morning!
:green_heart:
Thank you kindly Shed feeling much better today.

I am sorry to hear you’re having a rough day. But I’m happy you have recognised you need to take a step back and focus on you.

You are such a hard working and likeable boy. I hope your morning greats you with sunshine and happiness. Xo
Thanks Mum feeling better today and thank you for your kind words. I’ve been having chest pain all week just got to me last night. Don’t think it’s my heart just muscle pain.

Hi TC - how's it going my good man?
Plants are looking delicious but sod that, hope you're feeling OK Bro
Lovely sentiment from @Trala - so true :) ❤️
Hey Sir Growings, it’s going just preparing for the baby and all how about yourself? Today is much better in terms of pain management and I’m taking next weekend off (I think) going to take Julia to see My Chemical Romance on the Sunday night.

Yes the plants are doing really well when lights come on and I feed Grand Daddy I plan on posting a update :)

Sunday Update Time

Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba | Day 122 Week 7 of Flower | RH 69%

so I still haven’t gotten any safers but at least she isn’t tipping over anymore! I’m exicited to watch her grow but I’m also exicited for harvest so I can move the tent somewhere more practical.

Death Bubba |Day 115|

Death Bubba has really surprised me and now I can see the difference between Indica and sativas haha can’t wait to see her progress

Personal Update, so with work and all I’m not on quite as often as I normally would be just wanted to let everyone know that I love and appreciate all of you just trying to figure out life. Also I wanted to apologize for constantly putting hours in its not a compilation nor am I trying to brag just trying to be accountable. Either way hope everyone enjoys their Sunday peace and roll one up!

Whoa...Daddy Death is already stunning and it probably has a month to go! And I sure hope the weather holds for Death Bubba. If not you can put it in the tent when it's empty. :)
Thanks Shed I’m hoping so if everything works out it is surprising how many bud sites Death Bubba has I think the sun is mostly to thank for it.
Real nice TC! Are you having issues finding Safers? I had to cancel an amazon order that didn't show up and am waiting for a second source to hopefully arrive.
Thanks Stone just haven’t had really anytime and when I do I have no money lol that is the way supposed to be getting some cash on Tuesday going to try to pick it up on my way home. Hopefully the second source is good

Thanks Mum feeling better today and thank you for your kind words. I’ve been having chest pain all week just got to me last night. Don’t think it’s my heart just muscle pain.
The fact you have had it all week is a good indication it is probably muscle pain, however you really shouldn’t fuck about with chest pain. It’s always best to get it checked. A simple TNI blood test and an ECG are a must. Well I think they are.

The fact you have had it all week is a good indication it is probably muscle pain, however you really shouldn’t fuck about with chest pain. It’s always best to get it checked. A simple TNI blood test and an ECG are a must. Well I think they are.
I’ve gone to the doctor a few times over it he was saying I was pulling the muscle in between the two breast bones but I haven’t been lifting like that anymore. If it continues or gets worse I’ll get it looked at thank you for looking out <3. Don’t think I’m going to get much rest today still got to clean a bunch of stuff and finish the laundry super dad time!

I’ve gone to the doctor a few times over it he was saying I was pulling the muscle in between the two breast bones but I haven’t been lifting like that anymore. If it continues or gets worse I’ll get it looked at thank you for looking out <3. Don’t think I’m going to get much rest today still got to clean a bunch of stuff and finish the laundry super dad time!
It doesn’t sound like cardiac to me. The fact it is on going. You lift that child every day. He’s prolly 15kg lol.

We don’t call it laundry here, we call it washing. Go you!

It doesn’t sound like cardiac to me. The fact it is on going. You lift that child every day. He’s prolly 15kg lol.

We don’t call it laundry here, we call it washing. Go you!
Hahah yeah he’s getting there almost 40 lbs not sure what that is in kilograms.

I’ve had a heart attack before so I wasn’t to worried that’s what it was just from working that 13 hours then going to Saturday murdered me could barely do stairs after due to the tiredness.

I think for myself I just needed sleep I’m lucky if I get 4 hours during the week because the little one still won’t sleep in his bed. So normally I go up first and as I’m falling asleep without fail she brings him up and I end up being kept awake while she falls asleep due to her meds and being preggo.

I’m not complaining by any means it is what it is just have to rest more when the opportunity presents itself.

I think 4lb is about 1kg.
I’ve had a heart attack before so I wasn’t to worried that’s what it was just from working that 13 hours then going to Saturday murdered me could barely do stairs after due to the tiredness.
Working 13 hours won’t cause a heart attack.

A defective heart causes a heart attack.

Have you had a diagnosed heart attack? And what type? And do you have ongoing treatment?
I think for myself I just needed sleep I’m lucky if I get 4 hours during the week because the little one still won’t sleep in his bed. So normally I go up first and as I’m falling asleep without fail she brings him up and I end up being kept awake while she falls asleep due to her meds and being preggo.
My opinion, not that you asked… Try not to get too twisted over sleep. The more you worry about it the more pressure you feel about not having enough, and not being able to sleep. Worst case scenario from a lack of sleep is tiredness. It’s not like insomnia will give you leukaemia. Even just laying and relaxing your body will heal.

The more you obsess over it, the harder it is too achieve. Have you tried a routine? Your brain adopts your habits good and bad. If you constantly feed it “I can’t sleep… I CANT SLEEP!” Your brain will respond with, “oh no sleep, I got you. Stick with these brainwaves and I’ll ensure you never sleep again mwhahahahaha”
I’m not complaining by any means it is what it is just have to rest more when the opportunity presents itself.
Create the opportunity. And buoy, it’s totally okay to complain.

I think 4lb is about 1kg.

Working 13 hours won’t cause a heart attack.

A defective heart causes a heart attack.

Have you had a diagnosed heart attack? And what type? And do you have ongoing treatment?

My opinion, not that you asked… Try not to get too twisted over sleep. The more you worry about it the more pressure you feel about not having enough, and not being able to sleep. Worst case scenario from a lack of sleep is tiredness. It’s not like insomnia will give you leukaemia. Even just laying and relaxing your body will heal.

The more you obsess over it, the harder it is too achieve. Have you tried a routine? Your brain adopts your habits good and bad. If you constantly feed it “I can’t sleep… I CANT SLEEP!” Your brain will respond with, “oh no sleep, I got you. Stick with these brainwaves and I’ll ensure you never sleep again mwhahahahaha”

Create the opportunity. And buoy, it’s totally okay to complain.
No ongoing treatment or really even diagnoses whole thing was being incredibly sick and trying to help clean the house when I lived with my parents tried to lift the couch had pain in both my upper back and chest.

Called my dad and I passed out on the phone ended up getting to the hospital with a blood pressure of 186 over something got the demorral but no prior treatment or diagnosis. Does this mean I have to stop living in fear of having another?

That’d be great if so, I didn’t think it would just saying overtime and over the week it got worse then after doing the 13 it just wiped me out. I used to do 12 hr shifts all the time so that I’m not to worried about was suprised on tired it made me though.

With that being said I don’t take care of myself at all so if it were anything it’d be my own fault, I’m not eating well never really have and just increased my caffeine intake now having two energy drinks a day and almost two packs of smokes a day.

I agree with you on the sleep part but it is frustrating that it happens every work night. I told her to keep him in the living room for a little bit longer and she does try but she’s tired as well the ultimate fix is getting him to sleep in his own room and bed.

18 kg, big kid.

No ongoing treatment or really even diagnoses whole thing was being incredibly sick and trying to help clean the house when I lived with my parents tried to lift the couch had pain in both my upper back and chest.

Called my dad and I passed out on the phone ended up getting to the hospital with a blood pressure of 186 over something got the demorral but no prior treatment or diagnosis. Does this mean I have to stop living in fear of having another?
Well number one a systolic BP of 186 given the heightened anxiety of being in pain isn’t actually concerning.

Number two, where and how in that experience where you diagnosed with a cardiac event?
That’d be great if so, I didn’t think it would just saying overtime and over the week it got worse then after doing the 13 it just wiped me out. I used to do 12 hr shifts all the time so that I’m not to worried about was suprised on tired it made me though.

With that being said I don’t take care of myself at all so if it were anything it’d be my own fault, I’m not eating well never really have and just increased my caffeine intake now having two energy drinks a day and almost two packs of smokes a day.
You answered your own question.
I agree with you on the sleep part but it is frustrating that it happens every work night. I told her to keep him in the living room for a little bit longer and she does try but she’s tired as well the ultimate fix is getting him to sleep in his own room and bed.
It’s only frustrating if you fight it. If you can’t change the situation, change how you respond to it.

Well number one a systolic BP of 186 given the heightened anxiety of being in pain isn’t actually concerning.

Number two, where and how in that experience where you diagnosed with a cardiac event?

You answered your own question.

It’s only frustrating if you fight it. If you can’t change the situation, change how you respond to it.
At the hospital with the sticky things that they put all over your body it was also 13 years ago if your telling me I’m perfectly fine then I’ll feel really stupid all those times I could have went and done normal young adult things like rollercoasters.

I’ve been learning that with him, he would always get upset when I tried to pick him up etc. Julia said I was being to aggressive and I wasn’t trying to be so now I try to give him more time but I don’t want him to get away with everything regardless, I’ve been trying to play cars more but letting him take the lead and he’s responding so it’s progress

Sunday Update Time

Grand Daddy Purple X Death Bubba | Day 122 Week 7 of Flower | RH 69%

so I still haven’t gotten any safers but at least she isn’t tipping over anymore! I’m exicited to watch her grow but I’m also exicited for harvest so I can move the tent somewhere more practical.

Death Bubba |Day 115|

Death Bubba has really surprised me and now I can see the difference between Indica and sativas haha can’t wait to see her progress

Personal Update, so with work and all I’m not on quite as often as I normally would be just wanted to let everyone know that I love and appreciate all of you just trying to figure out life. Also I wanted to apologize for constantly putting hours in its not a compilation nor am I trying to brag just trying to be accountable. Either way hope everyone enjoys their Sunday peace and roll one up!

Stacking calyx and buds indoors and flowering like a champ outdoors. TC brother awesome looking phenos :bravo: love the one outside but thats just my outdoors preference, both are looking juicy!

harvest is gonna be soooo satisfying
:high-five:

Stacking calyx and buds indoors and flowering like a champ outdoors. TC brother awesome looking phenos :bravo: love the one outside but thats just my outdoors preference, both are looking juicy!

harvest is gonna be soooo satisfying
:high-five:
Thank you kindly Dani over all I think I enjoyed the outdoor portion more until pests came along with the not being able to afford stuff for it. Would say next summer I’ll try again outside but I don’t have any idea where we will be or if it will be allowed

At the hospital with the sticky things that they put all over your body it was also 13 years ago if your telling me I’m perfectly fine then I’ll feel really stupid all those times I could have went and done normal young adult things like rollercoasters.
Babe, I don’t know. But based on what you are saying I can’t see any evidence of a cardiac event if there was no actual diagnosis and no basic follow up.

An ECG is your first line cardiac assessment. Second is a TNI.

While your BP was high, given the situation that would not be overly concerning.
I’ve been learning that with him, he would always get upset when I tried to pick him up etc. Julia said I was being to aggressive and I wasn’t trying to be so now I try to give him more time but I don’t want him to get away with everything regardless, I’ve been trying to play cars more but letting him take the lead and he’s responding so it’s progress
Children thrive on praise. At our core we love to be complimented. If your boss tells you you’re doing a good job you work harder.

For every “no, that’s naughty” try and give 10 “good listening” “good sharing” “good boy”. Good breeds good, and naughty will breed naughty. I was raised to be a naughty girl, who didn’t listen, was a sneaky little shit house rat, and needed a good smack and that is exactly what I became. I got yelling and smacks. Takes a good decade to undo an unhappy childhood.

Communication is the key. They are little sponges. They soak up your words so choose them wisely.

Back
Top Bottom