Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Meh basement is going to flood tonight :lot-o-toke: I don’t mind the rain but I hate the mess lol
54F88B08-426A-4DC6-B407-1D18967453D1.jpeg

Pretty dry, I'm surprised well actually I'm not dry....lmao just had the pressure sprayer explode all over me trying to undo the nozzle to see if it was jammed but I got a change of clothes so its all good how about you my man?

Its been the hottest weekend so far. Things are good I think :passitleft:

Figured out the Calmag problem....
from the providers website

If growing in coconut coir-based media or if using
reverse osmosis water, add 1-1.5ml of Cronk
Nutrient's CalMag 2-0-0 to the nutrient solution recipe.

so if I'm correct, on top of the 1ml it says in the feed chart I should be adding an extra 1 to 1 and half ml?

I’m trying DE going to mix some up and spray the girls tonight with it. I found a pressure sprayer at Walmart for $4
It will reduce the rate of photosynthesis some, but when I used it like that it was very effective. Sunlight should still be strong enough to keep them growing well.
I spray the undersides only so as not to mess with photosynthesis! And that's really where the bugs hang out anyway.
going to transition to water and de
Add a little dish soap to keep it from running off too quickly. I use yucca powder these days, but my DE/water ratio is 5 tablespoons DE to 52 ounces of tap water (that's the max my small sprayer holds).
Would it be a terrible idea to cut off the dead stuff?
As ugly as it looks I keep on any leaf with green, figuring it's still working for the plant. Once it goes all yellow I'll take it.

I spray the undersides only so as not to mess with photosynthesis! And that's really where the bugs hang out anyway.

Add a little dish soap to keep it from running off too quickly. I use yucca powder these days, but my DE/water ratio is 5 tablespoons DE to 52 ounces of tap water (that's the max my small sprayer holds).

As ugly as it looks I keep on any leaf with green, figuring it's still working for the plant. Once it goes all yellow I'll take it.
Thanks She’s and lesson learned under leaves only lol and thank you for the recipes I’ll try it out on the weekend so I can monitor it after. When it comes to the leaves they were almost brown like they would be in the autumn and dying

Hey TC, she look alright I feel she just dusty looking from DE. And congrats on the Inline looks sweet. :high-five:

Good vibes
:passitleft:
Thanks Dani and ya what was weird was I sprayed it off and it still drys with the white film on it but I guess it’s protecting itself from pests which was the idea. Can’t wait to get it hooked up

Okay before I say this…I went overboard with the DE the other day and am still trying to clean it up.

So Bill I’m not seeing to many white pistols
E2313E91-5E18-48DE-963F-B5015A8FC4CA.jpeg
7863BA68-76F1-4CE5-8C11-9DD2EF730376.jpeg
9C5E8B20-6565-436E-8802-BE54C0E50E1C.jpeg
E9562250-3478-4847-94CB-B88383A39E28.jpeg
Hey TC :ciao: DE for the win, but it's a mess not your fault.
She looks great. :thumb:
Ok yes the pistils don't look white anymore.
But look closely.
They seem burnt, damaged as if they were hit with bug Spray that was a touch too strong ?
I'd wait a week and reevaluate at that point.
We may have to just keep an eye on her and see how she develops.
How is her nutrient uptake.
That is also an indicator of being finished.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220628-115036_Chrome.jpg

Hey TC :ciao: DE for the win, but it's a mess not your fault.
She looks great. :thumb:
Ok yes the pistils don't look white anymore.
But look closely.
They seem burnt, damaged as if they were hit with bug Spray that was a touch too strong ?
I'd wait a week and reevaluate at that point.
We may have to just keep an eye on her and see how she develops.
How is her nutrient uptake.
That is also an indicator of being finished.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220628-115036_Chrome.jpg
I think maybe from having the light at 100% maybe to close for 13 hours a day? She seems to be taking the reduced nitogren pretty well but I thought she was going to stretch and ripen? I haven’t noticed any stronger scents from her

Okay before I say this…I went overboard with the DE the other day and am still trying to clean it up.

So @Bill284 I’m not seeing to many white pistols
E2313E91-5E18-48DE-963F-B5015A8FC4CA.jpeg
7863BA68-76F1-4CE5-8C11-9DD2EF730376.jpeg
9C5E8B20-6565-436E-8802-BE54C0E50E1C.jpeg
E9562250-3478-4847-94CB-B88383A39E28.jpeg
I didn't realize you were planning on spraying it on the plant in flower. Diatomaceous earth can irritate your lungs if inhaled. I'm not sure if there's enough there to be a problem, or how much will still be there at harvest, but you might want to consider using that plant for edibles.

I didn't realize you were planning on spraying it on the plant in flower. Diatomaceous earth can irritate your lungs if inhaled. I'm not sure if there's enough there to be a problem, or how much will still be there at harvest, but you might want to consider using that plant for edibles.
Damn even if I spray it out real good? I was planing on doing a bud wash as well maybe I’ll just let it go full cbn and make oil or something for bed

Damn even if I spray it out real good? I was planing on doing a bud wash as well maybe I’ll just let it go full cbn and make oil or something for bed
A bud wash will reduce it. I don't really know how much would be a problem, so you might be good. Maybe a thread in FAQs would get someone with better info to answer?

Back
Top Bottom