Cola same as Bud?

Le Vinski

High,

Quick question that I can't seem to find an answer for..

Is Cola the same as Bud?
I can see that people refer to cola as the designated spots where the buds grow, and some say that it's buds themselves.

Thanks
L.

Cola

Also known as the terminal bud, cola refers to the plant’s “bud site” where tight female flowers bloom. The main cola (sometimes called the apical bud) forms at the very top of the plant, while smaller colas occur along the budding sites below. The number and size of cannabis colas can be increased through a variety of growing techniques like topping, low stress training (LST), and screen of green (ScrOG). :peace:

As I use the term, the cola is the entire part of a branch that is covered in buds. Each cola will have many smaller buds that each have their own smaller branch. For example, if you cut the single main "top cola" from and untopped plant...meaning it has one large main branch (as seen in pic below). You will be able to pull each individual bud away from the main branch. Hope this helps.

P21900232.JPG

As I use the term, the cola is the entire part of a branch that is covered in buds. Each cola will have many smaller buds that each have their own smaller branch. For example, if you cut the single main "top cola" from and untopped plant...meaning it has one large main branch (as seen in pic below). You will be able to pull each individual bud away from the main branch. Hope this helps.

P21900232.JPG

And that right there is a fine looking example :thumb:

In the dictionary, this picture should be used as an example of cola.

P21900232.JPG

This explanation is perfect, thank you :) and nice picture btw :thumb:

P21900232.JPG
Lol, Looks like she's flipping us the bird.

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom