Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

So I blew it today and didn't. Use a catch bag
Prob the 190 or 220 would've caught the trash

My biggest pile would've been tip top. Haven't made ice water hash in over 2 years

Back to rookie moves
420-magazine-mobile1701099722.jpg

Great flowers everybody!!!! I wish I were all your neighbors!!!! :volcano-smiley: great job folks!!!

Organic indoor grown Silver Fox and Jilly Bean on day 34 of flowering. Enjoy!:blunt:

Silver Fox-Pheno #6:
DSC020568.JPG

DSC020618.JPG

DSC0206813.JPG

DSC020728.JPG

DSC020818.JPG

Jilly Bean-Pheno #2:
DSC0202810.JPG

DSC020328.JPG

DSC0203611.JPG

DSC0204410.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Nice find Electro.... Can we get another shot/update after you smoked Some? I'm curious on how it tastes/smokes..

:thanks:<- Stare at this emoji and listen to my voice " Your getting very sleepy"

:trance: :laugh:

It's still really good lol. It had formed a quite vacuum in the pint jar. The flavor has faded some, but still has that famous distinctive grape. Smooth and not a lot of expansion which is a little different. Definitely a CBD style buzz now. At first it's not much of anything and then in a few minutes it's like "oh this is nice" :) Less than an hour to ground zero :sleep:
I'll break it out again tonight for a few more pics later, but for now it's breakfast mode with heart of American Pie and some scissor from that harvest.
American_Pie7.jpg

:Namaste:

Oye.... Here's where I lock up my ladies...

Some don't mind at all, while others .... well they just bide there time waiting for my return so they can stink me up. I like to look a fine lady in the eye cola and tell her how sweet she smells and how beautiful she is... whispering in her low down nugz to get it going ... I'm almost ready for ya's, Yummy yum yums.

Snow High - Devils Tit = Mendocino Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99 (male), Organic soil @ 56 days.

DSCN22232.JPG

The Low Down Nugz.... whispering .... Love those yummy yum yums, gimme some!

DSCN22194.JPG

Sister in Crime - at the dance pole showing off her curls! Oh sooo sweet... tastes like candy, bites like Bro-ho on crack. I'm thinkin white knuckles, hold on along for the ride!

DSCN22155.JPG

Cola city - that's 6' tall Citrus Berry (organic) @ 30 days in flower.

Getting back to serious - we are having a good run this round. Soil was tested and almost perfect. Ladies showing what they can really do! 6' tall plants indoors in organic soil ... water ftw. Yes the tops are 1-2" from the lamps, I'm outta ceiling.

DSCN22124.JPG
. .

Beautiful! This is my favorite pose, love the colors from the lights and distance from the bud...just enough to see the love. (I think my blue dream helped me say that) lol
Great pic

Bro I just got to say that your plant is beautiful!!!! Also how long has she been locked up for? Looks like some kind of weird S&M sex dungeon where you torture your plants by putting them in a cage and abuse them till you hear her mumble the safe word!!! ( Tallahassee) what? Spank your leaves? Bend my Stem!!!! Break me!!!! Pluck my leaves!!!! I'm sorry really stoned this morn!! Your plant is beautiful I'm a dork!! You got to laugh at yourself sometimes or your taking life to serious!!! Live-Love-Learn
I'm so glad to know I'm not alone on thinking like this! I see sexual characteristics all the time. Just never have said it out loud. Haha! I woke not feeling well today and fired one up. The pain is gone and this is the results. Gotta love it.
Sure wish I knew how to make forum friends! Your cool

Back
Top Bottom