Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Ahh and a whiskey drinker!

GR
Two of my favorites. KY Bourbon and well.......
What's up Mayne... glade to here you found something that works for you besides pharmaceuticals with horrible side effects.. and that sh!t is legal world wide.... disgusting. A friend of mine took something similar, forgot she took the pill and took another and she ended up having a seizure in the middle of a restaurant that evening. I still have a lot of ill feelings for the "Doctor" who prescribed this poison..

The tone sensitivity sounds ruff. Mine only kicks in when it's silent but the beautiful symphony of fans in my grow tent helps me sleep...

This is my Afgan gold 23 days after flip to 12/12 .

420-magazine-mobile268008311.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237470066.jpg

Early sample of Alphakronic's Gobillygoo
Gobillygoo_early_sample.jpg

Permafrost getting even closer. AND the S1 seed attempt worked :) I'm seeing at least a few.
Permafrost12.jpg

Lenny Cornflakes Busker (Permafrost x 1 of 3) has fully recovered from her proverbial crash into the sun. Although :hmmmm: she now looks more like the Phoenix than the Shadow King lol
Lenny1.jpg

and one for Twox :) Alphakronic's Rip City Purps (Purple Urkle x Gobbstopper)
Rip_City_Purps.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

and one for Twox :) Alphakronic's Rip City Purps (Purple Urkle x Gobbstopper)

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Electro, your too damn cool, you know what I like:thumb: sounds like a fantastic cross and the lady looks a lot like the Urkle. Your in for a treat too, Urkles flavor is very dominant when breeding along with her color. Which Journal is she in,?I wanna watch:circle-of-love: Makes me want to grow a permafrost cross. :)

Purple Urkle, almost week 7... :thumb:
20170428_205943.jpg
20170428_210111.jpg

Electro, your too damn cool, you know what I like:thumb: sounds like a fantastic cross and the lady looks a lot like the Urkle. Your in for a treat too, Urkles flavor is very dominant when breeding along with her color. Which Journal is she in,?I wanna watch:circle-of-love: Makes me want to grow a permafrost cross. :)

20170428_205943.jpg
20170428_210111.jpg

Ha! Your the one that's been giving me the grape craving lately with pics like that! :rofl: I've run pure Urkle but never a cross. This is my first experience with Alphakronic genetics, but I've smoked Gobbstopper grown by someone else and that's what caught my attention. That and the fact that they are a PNW company :love: The RCP has yet to be cloned or sex confirmed but I did sex the seed as female. It was very clear so I'm fairly confident my record will stand. If not then I'll have a breeder male for a Gobillygoo cross :laughtwo: I have to say the Gobillygoo has been very impressive and I hooked into a heck of a pheno already. Could be an interesting cross.

Book 1 in my sig. It's mostly a quiet place of chaos updates and show and tell, but I'm working on focusing on few projects for a while (yeah right :rolleyes3). Lenny and RCP will likely top the list.

:passitleft:

20170428_205943.jpg
20170428_210111.jpg

F n awesome

Every once in awhile I like to dig through this thread and see what I missed. Saw this while digging today and I had to share.

Originally posted by cola monster on 12/13/14...

A little bit of eye candy fresh from the 2014 Emerald Cup held here in my county. My personal entries are #'s 345 & 346! Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Emerald_Cup_Entries_s_345:346.JPG

DSC044212.JPG

DSC044266.JPG

DSC044275.JPG

DSC044284.JPG

DSC044305.JPG

DSC044224.jpg

DSC044315.JPG

Cannabis_Goodies.JPG

Photo Contest:
Photo_Contest_Entries.JPG

Photo_Contest_Entries-1.JPG