Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile990501083.jpg

Chesse

SnowHigh Devils Tit Organic soil. Getting close to chop on this one. @ 80 days from seed pop 59 days in flower.

These are all low down nug shots. The whole plant looks like this @ +5' tall and 4' skirt indoors

DSCN22322.JPG

DSCN22462.JPG

DSCN22311.JPG

DSCN2235_2_.JPG

el, gypsy "in for a trrrrrreeeeaaat!!!! Good find

I took a few hits that night, sealed it right back up and haven't opened it since. :) It's almost like a fine wine lol.

Likely to be the last grow pics of this Permafrost plant. She's barely starting to amber and the S1 seed coverings are about to split. She's been brutally tortured pushing for an early finish lol. One more week tops.
Permafrost_11.jpg

Permafrost_21.jpg

Permafrost_3.jpg

:Namaste:

There's just something about American Pie on a sunny Sunday morning :surf: It's probably my favorite morning strain.. to open that jar and smell the pie aroma with my mocha :sigh: :love: Possibly the best tasting batch I've ever run and the smell when it's torn into is to die for. Really brings out that skunky sativa. The outdoor burn aroma is incredible also. I didn't even know it was my stuff at the time.. So at least I'm being non-bias about that :laughtwo:
American_Pie_21.jpg

American_Pie_3.jpg

American_Pie_11.jpg

:passitleft::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Busy day today but I went to a Cannabis fair this morning and grabbed some goodies. :)

20170430_115829.jpg

I think I'm turning into a seed hoarder... lol...
Cannabis far where you from that sounds like it would be fun .

Back
Top Bottom