Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Here's the new grow at 40
9180ade08c4ab86eed62e94eb1db16d1.jpg

Little Miss Muffet sat on A tuffet, dripping with THC :thumb:

I think I did good for my first grow !!!! I can only get better I hope I didn't hit the ceiling of what the best I can do is !! I can't even fathom what the next set is gonna be with 16 colas per plant !

420-magazine-mobile2004056008.jpg

So double what this one is
420-magazine-mobile175802652.jpg

Super excited .. For the next set of green cracks then it's off to some ( electric avenue )

Well, Not 1 single white hair left on here. I chopped some top buds off, dried them, Sticky Icky. Going to give them 1 more day to dry, as they are pretty dry now, trimmed them pretty well, now give them 1 more dry day then jar. Got 8.8G out this little crop. Giving a 24 dark and choppin the rest down. Today was the start of the 7th week, but I started when I seen Hairs, not on the flip, so, it could very well be 7-8 weeks in flower. But growth has pretty much stopped. What was odd was, i had 2-3 branches grow like 1 full inch over night, it was strange. So, 24 hours, if I notice nothing, cuttin time. First real run, not to bad. Going DWC next, got pump, FF nutes, and think Jack Herrera, DeathStar, Berry White, Fire OG, or BlueDream popped the shell and 1 inch high already to go. Not sure what kind, but those are the only kind possible with what I got with a bag in the past. *shruggs, we'll see...

driz4-24-3.png

driz4-24-2.png

driz4-24-1.png

Getting really dense the buds
So heavy laying over almost done .

420-magazine-mobile2103151774.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1095450761.jpg

420-magazine-mobile573541844.jpg

420-magazine-mobile124449003.jpg

Bro I just got to say that your plant is beautiful!!!! Also how long has she been locked up for? Looks like some kind of weird S&M sex dungeon where you torture your plants by putting them in a cage and abuse them till you hear her mumble the safe word!!! ( Tallahassee) what? Spank your leaves? Bend my Stem!!!! Break me!!!! Pluck my leaves!!!! I'm sorry really stoned this morn!! Your plant is beautiful I'm a dork!! You got to laugh at yourself sometimes or your taking life to serious!!! Live-Love-Learn

420-magazine-mobile1889942702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629690644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1380101994.jpg

Alien OG Smells like lemon Pledge!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1759226831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2074494151.jpg

Christmas Cookies covered in trichomes Smells like Lucky Charms that's the best I can describe it!!!! I'm very fortunate to have this quality of weed at my finger tips. Also have Jack the Ripper , Super Silver Haze , Super Blue Dream!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Bro I just got to say that your plant is beautiful!!!! Also how long has she been locked up for? Looks like some kind of weird S&M sex dungeon where you torture your plants by putting them in a cage and abuse them till you hear her mumble the safe word!!! ( Tallahassee) what? Spank your leaves? Bend my Stem!!!! Break me!!!! Pluck my leaves!!!! I'm sorry really stoned this morn!! Your plant is beautiful I'm a dork!! You got to laugh at yourself sometimes or your taking life to serious!!! Live-Love-Learn

Shit them bitches get caged up when they start flower just like in real life it's not til you start dating a chick do you lock her up to make sure she don't do anything stupid LMFAO!!!

Need help: I have paid for these seeds and have tried all I know to progress but I can't get them to go further than this . Strains are mango skunk and Thai skunk. I've also had no success with other seeds purchased from attitude seeds. Light is cfl small 20 w but I've tried with a large cfl 130 w distance from seedlings are 12- 15 inch away. Mediums are coco coir and water is ph'd 6.0. Please help me progress.
420-magazine-mobile645498665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124853013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719621693.jpg

The eye candy thread is just for showing off plants. Where you want to look is under the 'grow room' link - then open the FAQ link and post your question in there, along with more info*- you'll get more help there.

* How to Ask for Grow Support

Once they sprout get those domes off.

I've had mixed results with the tude.

the best germination rate I got was when they security shipped them in a metal tin.
who knows what sort of rays they bombard international mail with these days.

for the most part average 2 out of 3 have sprouted for me.

and their freebies have been better than the hyped strains I paid for.

I get damn near 100 % germination with tude.... But I've gotten close to 95% with all the vendors... I'm not sure how your germinating yours... I use the paper towel and plastic wrap... To me key is temps,,, 78-82 degrees is the sweet spot... And I make sure my soil's wet temps are the same when I plan them... I use a digital thermometer to keep a eye on them... When your paying 15 bucks a seed,, it's best to baby them.. GL and Keepem Green

I get damn near 100 % germination with tude.... But I've gotten close to 95% with all the vendors... I'm not sure how your germinating yours... I use the paper towel and plastic wrap... To me key is temps,,, 78-82 degrees is the sweet spot... And I make sure my soil's wet temps are the same when I plan them... I use a digital thermometer to keep a eye on them... When your paying 15 bucks a seed,, it's best to baby them.. GL and Keepem Green

Yeah getting them to pop is no problem.paper towel and bag also just going from there is my issue. I will keep trying though.

Like said,,,, get rid of them domes..... You only need that for clones... Once you get the seeds to crack' place in soil and just keep alittle warm and moist.. Mine like 70-degree soil once they germinate. But isn't a need for that dome... I see a rockwool cube? Those have to be PHed. If you don't ph them your seeds will spout in an inhospitable environment and die.. You don't need rock wool to get seed going in soil.. Try some soilless soil.. I use black gold,,, but use a top soil without the rockwool... GL and ask peoples for sure... Go to peoples threads and ask... GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom