Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

That was the color it turned out to be and the smell was unreal, the "newb" is in my name because that was my first grow I never got my seeds until June 6th last year so I was late getting started as well. This year's grow should be way better.

. well in son .il sub into that you got a journal

Here's a few of my autos. 6 weeks tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile1995021428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1580305381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922434335.jpg

"They said, if I did Slo-Mo, that I would see the world in a different way."
SloMo.jpg

:Namaste:

Hey there EG... nic pic, I've got a pipe exactly like that one different color. Bought it from a dude that needed gas money at a festival and he was banging it on the side walk to prove how tough it is " I need gas money" - dude hold the phone and quite banging my pipe on the ground bro, wtf? I still have it, like 15 years old ....

Ok here's something... my buds turned black and I want my money back.... errr wait, I'm good! Personal stash right here!

DSC_0008147.JPG

DSC_0009145.JPG

DSC_0003156.JPG

Hey there EG... nic pic, I've got a pipe exactly like that one different color. Bought it from a dude that needed gas money at a festival and he was banging it on the side walk to prove how tough it is " I need gas money" - dude hold the phone and quite banging my pipe on the ground bro, wtf? I still have it, like 15 years old ....

Ok here's something... my buds turned black and I want my money back.... errr wait, I'm good! Personal stash right here!

DSC_0008147.JPG

DSC_0009145.JPG

DSC_0003156.JPG

What strain is that .

DSC_0008147.JPG

DSC_0009145.JPG

DSC_0003156.JPG

I just ground all my DDA and associates for a batch of purple bubble :) I'll sneak a few hits out of it before I make it so I can join ya.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom