0043039.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple:

0023411.JPG

And speaking of weird traits, here's two GDP S1 seedlings:

0062491.JPG

0072314.JPG

and a GDP f3 seedling:

0101703.JPG

Whorled Phyllotaxy :hmmmm: Very odd from an S1. Did it come from the same stock as that bad ass in the pic above them? :love:

Whorled Phyllotaxy :hmmmm: Very odd from an S1. Did it come from the same stock as that bad ass in the pic above them? :love:

For a long time I've been recloning a GDP plant I had, which I S1'ed myself. The last time I grew these GDP S1s, I had a few of the whorled plants also (2 or 3). I've also been breeding out some of the original f1 GDP seeds I purchased, and one mother's seeds are at f3 now (which is where that four-cotylendon, two apical meristem seedling came from). The S1s are from a totally separate mother but all of this is from the same ten original seeds I purchased.

Think I can get that trait to hold?

It's normally a recessive trait. Tough to say if it will hold. It's typically a male trait also but I've had a few females. I bred one but never tried the seeds lol. I wonder if the recessive trait was narrowed down in the S1 :hmmmm: West Coast Purps are glitchy but that's what makes them so killer. :)

Organic indoor grown OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #1:

DSC042766.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What strain is that .

One of my normal red/blacks I run this time of year... its laughing gas.

Dark Cream I think this one is... could also be Dark Devil. Both from the same breeder and look almost the same this one smells like blackberry and tastes like it too... I couldn't stop laughing for like an hour today was puffing with some old friends. Goes GREAT with some traditional German Pilsner.

The Blackberry is good too, very similar. These plants are pretty easy to grow set it and forget it... 60 days and you got buds. When I grow these AUTOs I usually run 20 at a time. Decent stash, when trimming I collect all the extra Calyx by the main stems, smoke/vape them up and face-plant.

Here's the top colas of Labyrinth

Exotic Genetix Labyrinth #3 - Spirit in the Sky X The Cube grown in organic soil:

DSC_0025103.JPG

Step back shot... wooo-wooo...... trichome train whistle a blowin a frost warning. Even the low down nugs have rails and they aren't even in direct light!

DSC_0026109.JPG

Exotic Genetix Labyrinth #1 main cola - organic soil:

DSC_0016131.JPG

Labyrinth #1 again main cola... this one is stacked that's a 40" ish main stem, at every fan leaf there's 2 nice sized buds branching off from the btm to the top - all the same size nugs.

DSC_0017117.JPG

Exotic Genetix Labyrinth #2: This one is very similar to #1 but thinner. Her buds spiral up .. pics don't show it, but we can see the buds at the fan leafs here like #1 ... #1 is too dense you cant really see it in a picture. Both of these have a main stem 30" taller than the skirt of side branches. This is going to be a good yielder.

DSC_0018119.JPG

Snow High Devils Tit - clone from last run. This is my favorite stash... hands down. She's just getting going at 20ish days in flower. She's an extremely fast finisher and will be getting stacked up and colorful ... she's in fade already and just flowering so this is going to get colorful.

DSCN23515.JPG

P&L :Namaste:

Bob' grows killer DDA :)

She's a freak lol. Far from a normal plant. I questioned the shit out of that trait too. :high-five:

Me too but grows the same every time... and really ready for the pipe after dry...not much cure needed. The longer the cure I get a more narcotic effect. Freshies &/or a few weeks cure.... get some tunes & a chair ready, Houston ready for toke off!

Ripper Seeds Washing Machine #2
420-magazine-mobile271338097.jpg

I was seed addicting around that one for a while lol. Thanks for the preview. :high-five: I'll probably cave and get it soon. Right now I'm blaming Twox (again) for caving on the BCS x Pink Lemonade and the Huck Soda F2. Then that's it. I'm going to in patient for at least a month. At least I can donate blood for these. Good pricing.

:Namaste:

Another day of the summer :surf::cheer::cheesygrinsmiley:

together9.JPG

Back
Top Bottom