Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

i ilke to play,, playing is what i like, play like i like it, like playing i do,,

P1140848.JPG

and smokin,, i'm greedy too

nivek, I admit I do prefer to put it on auto, eh... :) Work invoice shows some internal work done yet they failed to repair one of the specific complaints. My lense was also replaced and I'm quite certain that is part of the cause. I swear it feels like they gave me a knock-off lense, it's so light compared to what I remember. I used to be able to apply a tungsten filter to make hps pics look normal but not with this new lense.

:thanks:

Thanks Sweetsue! I took a look on my tablet and I can see some more of the purps, doesn't quite show the violets I see that accent everything. I'll keep fussing with it.

Some Colombian Gold, WOS.

cg6.jpg

Growing the WOS Colombian Gold right now as well.... After how many days of flowering did you harvest?

ADC

DaleCooper, I have had the Colombian Gold in my library for a couple years now. Ran her everywhere in between 9-12 weeks. 11-12 weeks seems to be about the sweet spot for mine.

The last of my well cured Jamaican Dream stash. I'm gonna miss this one.

IMG_44336.jpg

DaleCooper, I have had the Colombian Gold in my library for a couple years now. Ran her everywhere in between 9-12 weeks. 11-12 weeks seems to be about the sweet spot for mine.

Oh rly? I was told i should account for 9.
The buds are ginormous already and foxtailing massively. Did yours too?
Did you start a grow journal? Would love to see how your ladies did!

DC

A little Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush for your viewing pleasure. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC086764.jpg

DSC086893.jpg

DSC086805.jpg

DSC087285.jpg

DSC087361.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

You may very well find a 9 weeker. It does claim to be a crossback so it has 25% Indica in her. I have taken it regularly around the 10 week time frame with no issue. Yes my CG typically continues growing right up until the cut and is a reasonably large yielder. Mine will also foxtail like crazy with high heat or humidity. Sorry, I have not started any journals as of yet.

Oh rly? I was told i should account for 9.
The buds are ginormous already and foxtailing massively. Did yours too?
Did you start a grow journal? Would love to see how your ladies did!

Some DNA Genetics Tangilope

IMG_44806.jpg

nice werk there smdakush,how was the smoke?here are a few shots of what I have goin on right now.
3-25-15_chem_gsc_004.JPG
chemd
3-25-15_chem_gsc_007.JPG
chemd
3-25-15_chem_gsc_024.JPG
chemd
3-25-15_chem_gsc_010.JPG
gsc
3-25-15_chem_gsc_011.JPG
gsc
3-25-15_chem_gsc_012.JPG
gsc
3-25-15_chem_gsc_018.JPG
gsc
fire_b_macro_3-24-15.jpg
fire b macro

Thanks urdaddy! Not the most trich covered but a very good flavor. Creamy mandarin with some sour & skunk notes. Super tasty and quite uplifting. Was a freebie.. Very nice looking on your end! :)

So I normally wouldn't post a vegging plant but DaleCooper, this is my current Colombian Gold (spelling) also I finished tying it down yesterday and checkout the shape it formed, not at all planned. Looks just like a heart! Sorry about the pic, have to hold phone over head... :)

IMG_20150325_075924.jpg

georgeous plant indeed,, very top heavy,, love it,, Columbian,,,,,,,and gold,,,,,,,,nice combo,, cheers

Atrain, you have definitely raised the bar. All this excitement about my grow should have been directed to you. Your grow blew mine out of the water. :adore:

Once you get organics dialed in you are going to put us all to shame.

20150325_142944-1.jpg
20150325_142936-1.jpg
20150325_142850.jpg
20150325_142729-1.jpg
20150325_142710-1.jpg

Harvest day!!! RQS white widow autoflower done. I have to sai I am very impressed with the heavy dense buds she ended up producing

Man there's some nice plants being grown by the members of this site!

Back
Top Bottom