Coming towards the finish line: Trainwrecks germinated May 2nd

yahoo_mail_global_english_white_1x.png
IMG_0637 (1).jpg

May 2nd till the 18th, are they still going? Looking fantastic
Lots of yellow leaves trimmed this week. I have been keeping them covered at night but I can't find any online information about outdoor Trainwreck trichome progression, specifically. I'm not really satisfied with a 60x loupe to check them out. Looks like glass still. Early Sativa not worth smoking. Can a sativa dominant hybrid bypass the milky stage and go straight to amber with the trichomes? Thanks.

That's a good question. You like that heavy mellow from amber sativa trics..nice..so its outside you in the tropics or below 12 hour days above them so it should flip quickly. Try pulling the loop farther away from the plant and more distance between your eye. The image will flip but it will magnify it even more. Its tricky because you keep moving it the opposite way when its flipped and you lose sight of what you were trying to focus on. It took me several weeks to start seeing milky on my indoor grow but my old outdoors growing commando we always harvested late and 98% sativa dominant about the first week of October and you had couch lock amber which was always desired. As for the "glass" looking trics, they are either immature or the head is gone, brushed off, the stalks are very glass like and a strong flash/light will have you thinking you have milky when it's just immature trics glistening. Try trimming some very small pieces off the top heavy with trics and set them on a stable surface. Much easier than trying to stand and hold it still the loop and your eyes.

That's a good question. You like that heavy mellow from amber sativa trics..nice..so its outside you in the tropics or below 12 hour days above them so it should flip quickly. Try pulling the loop farther away from the plant and more distance between your eye. The image will flip but it will magnify it even more. Its tricky because you keep moving it the opposite way when its flipped and you lose sight of what you were trying to focus on. It took me several weeks to start seeing milky on my indoor grow but my old outdoors growing commando we always harvested late and 98% sativa dominant about the first week of October and you had couch lock amber which was always desired. As for the "glass" looking trics, they are either immature or the head is gone, brushed off, the stalks are very glass like and a strong flash/light will have you thinking you have milky when it's just immature trics glistening. Try trimming some very small pieces off the top heavy with trics and set them on a stable surface. Much easier than trying to stand and hold it still the loop and your eyes.
I will do that. 38 degrees latitude which is the limit for sativa growing, but the summers are tropical. I grew Citrix a few years ago and harvested Oct 6th. That was at least a week early. Cured nicely and got better with age. it was 70/30 sativa dominant too. Love the smell of Trainwreck but it makes you change your clothes a lot. Clings to you.

Back
Top Bottom