Trainwreck and Oregon Kush Kush-First Grow Attempt

Today's been interesting, the plants didn't look so well when I got there. I pulled them out and adjusted the lighting so its right above them, approximately 2'' or so. Poo is looking really good and cozmo is still growing upright. They are a little yellowish but its not too bad, I'm hoping the new lighting will help. and hopefully a pH monitor.
4445.jpg

Poo is looking very well. I hope she keeps it up like this.
3585.jpg

Her nodes are an ok space apart, I hope more sprout or somethin soon, hopefully the top works like expected.
2696.jpg

And Cozmo seems to be ok, I think she will pull through just fine.
11020.jpg

Goose on the left, Jill on the right.
5347.jpg

Things are looking ok, I hope the plants start to green up and grow now that the lightings better, give me some feed back yo, let me know what you think and thanks for stoppin by as always!!! Happy Growin, Smokin, and Livin!​

I found a digital pH tester for 35 bucks. It was the cheapest one I could find but it does the job for sure...:ganjamon:

Hey Everybody!!! sorry about the wait on the update, I've been kinda busy but I did however find a pH tester at zamzows yesterday!! I don't have the money yet but its only 21.oo and that ain't too bad, here is as of a few days ago. Poo was looking really well, we topped her and whatnot, you know...
7255.jpg

I noticed the day after the top I didn't top her all the way, it still stunted her growth but she will start growin up again here soon.
6301.jpg

These are the Nodes after the top, she bushed out like crazy, I've never seen anything like it before.
5348.jpg

Poo Looks great now, there has been a little yellowing of some of the leaves but not bad, I'm gonna start using a mix of the tap water and distilled water to try and level out the pH.
4449.jpg

Cozmo is doing alright, I just transplanted her and I'm hoping she takes off once she isn't so stressed, once again though, yellowing of the leaves.
3590.jpg

Things are still looking great I think, at least with Poo, the others I'm hoping will start to pull through soon and I'm going to try to transplant them maybe to help them get more nutrients and root room. Thanks for stopping by everyone and if you have any advice, constructive criticism or anything at all, please just let me know. Happy growning!

POO BELLA
11025.jpg

Looking good man! Can't wait to see poo take off from the topping.

That is tight man, Isn't it crazy how quickly the topping of them changes them so fast.
Good job on this grow, Poo is looking good!!

Hey Everybody, thanks for all the comments and stoppin in to see whats up. Poo is looking so beautiful its unreal, Cozmo is starting to grow and heal since the transplant, Goose is starting to heal as well and the runt still looks like shit. haha

The nodes are so close together and unruly in amount, its almost sickening how amazing it is.

Cozmo is growing now and supporting her own weight, I can't wait to see how this goes from here.

Goose is starting to look better, I'm going to transplant her tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by again! I hope you guys look what you see and any advice or constructive criticism is welcome as always. Happy Growing!!! Peace.

HEY Everyone! sorry about the pictures not showing up, suck I know. but I took more yesterday which I'll try and post today, you will like what you see haha. the littlest plant was dying so we planted it in the forest but the other three will make it.

SORRY EVERYONE!! I've moved since I've been on here last and don't have internet, however, I have pictures from since the last time I posted through last night. I'm sure you will all agree it was worth the wait.

Below you will see the remaining 3 out of 4 plants in the stage of our move. They took off from the topping and it actually continued to grow up so I topped it again, I topped the other two as well, and here are the results.
0370.jpg

Poo was looking beautiful at this point, or a day or too later, so thick we had to give it light from the sides as well, beautiful and strong and healthy. This is when we threw HIM into flowering...
jst_bfr.jpg

Goose, the other survivor other than Cozmo has begun a beautiful journey to adolescent hood. This is Her as of last night.
11209.jpg

Cozmo is still healthy as all hell, she is much bigger than goose and looking overly beautiful just as every plant does. Cozmo has started to grow up straight and just has a big knot in the stem but is doing well.
0020.jpg

Poo has been in 12/12 for about two weeks now. SHE is doing wonderful, and budsites have started to appear all over. This is Poo as of last night, The top picture Poo herself, The middle a picture of the budsites, the bottom a picture of a bud start. I hope you enjoy them!!!
budding5.jpg

0270.jpg

01102.jpg

All of this, its a true miracle, haven't checked pH, haven't checked temp or humidity, its all basically natural but inside. If you have any tips for me from here please toss em my way, should I trim any of poo off now?

Thanks for stopping by, I'm sorry I kept you all waiting, I should have better computer access from now on to keep you on top. Happy Growing!! Keep on Smoking!!!
:lot-o-toke:

Damn dude :blunt: those are some healthy looking plants. Great job on the topping! Most first time growers just let them go straight the first time, but you're already trying ways to increase their yield. + reps for sure :lot-o-toke: Those buds are gonna be really nice!

Back
Top Bottom