Aphoric's Hog / Trainwreck / Hindu Kush First Grow 2009

Re: Aphoric's Hog/Trainwreck/Hindu Kush first grow 2009

I can't take credit for that panel, I hired a pro for that.

Well, you can certainly take credit for being smart enough to have it done right! :grinjoint:

We got a chance to try out the Bubble bags the other night, I was surprised how much we got out of each bag. We did accidentally switch two bags, so next time they will be divided one more. They are numbered from biggest pore size to smallest. Had some under glass, and it was great. No weights yet, my scale is dying, so we ordered one that is down to 0.01g accuracy, and has a bigger platform and higher weight limit than my "Fuzion Nitro Mini Card" which is a total piece of crap. I kept it in a padded case, on a shelf, and never overloaded it, and used it probably less than 20 times. Anyway, on to the pic
photo-23.jpg

So the total for the hash was about 9 grams, the scale we used was just a pocket scale, but it's close enough. 1-3 are going to be used in an attempt at tincture, the rest will be smoked. That's pretty much it for this grow. We got 10 strains going now, and added 2k watts to the setup. My temps are a bit on the warm side, so I am trying new things there. I moved the rez to the adjacent mechanical room, and got a pump and hose hooked up to it. I have a tri-eter that I got with intentions of doing organic hydro, but after a month, the growth was dismal. I gotta stick with what I know for a little longer, the results were great, and in a month we'll be trimming again. Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom