Aphoric's Hog / Trainwreck / Hindu Kush First Grow 2009

Re: Aphoric's Hog/Trainwreck/Hindu Kush first grow 2009

Yo man looks good! I'm from colorado too. Hey man how do I suscribe to this post?

Yo man looks good! I'm from colorado too. Hey man how do I suscribe to this post?

I believe you just did...

I think I might have found the problem
DSC_8507.jpg

I am kinda shocked, they were aero clones put in 1g pots of FFOF soil only 2 weeks ago. These symptoms have just been getting worse regardless of watering. I checked runoff PH and that was OK, so I pulled one out of the pot. So, at 16 days, I am transplanting.

Checked them this morning and the leaves have perked up. I need to transplant the other three today or tomorrow. Luckily we got a bunch of snow, so I am "working" from home. I can't wait to see these girls flower, but I want to take clones (hopefully FedEx still delivers my fogger today) before I flower these ones.

Do these look big enough to take clones from? I only need 6-12 total because of my limits.

I plan on doing it once they recover (2-3 days?) and then, when they recover from that, going to 12/12. They were growing 2" every 24 hours when they were 5-10 days old, before trouble struck, I hope they return to that. My basement should be complete and inspected early next week, so I will probably wait to flower until I get moved down there.

Thanks for the help and support!

Had a busy weekend, even without gardening, but I did manage to take some clones with assistance from a friend.

These girls are not limp at all. The basil has 1/8th inch of root after 50 hours.
DSC_8711.jpg

Here's what the innards look like. I have not been running the fogger due to heat issues. I plan on doing something different with it this weekend, if I find time. I have to move everything to the basement this weekend.
DSC_8712.jpg

As you can see, no more wilted ladies. Transplanted 4 days ago, clones taken 2 days ago. I gave them a half dose of General Organics Grow (vegan) yesterday. I didn't expect vegan nutes to stink so much. I am thinking of adding their fish emulsion. I noticed roots at the drain holes in a few of the plants. I have the expanded clay at the top and bottom, surface roots are showing up as well.
DSC_8716.jpg

These are supposed to be Hog, Trainwreck, Hindu Kush (left to right in pairs), but I am having my doubts. Anyone want to hazard a guess?
DSC_8723.jpg

Can't wait to flower, but I am tight on schedule (wife is due to burst in 2 days), and I would have to move during their day, which cramps my schedule more. The tallest is 17.5". I should be able to flower in 5 days, but they will probably be over 24" at this rate. I would like to ScrOG them, another thing I can't do before the move. I might top or tie these babies.

OK, it's been a few busy days. I was at the hospital for the weekend getting a new kid. Before I left, I did some quick bondage, and watering. Came back and had to do some more wrangling. I am wicked tired, so it's off to bed, but first a peek at what the weekend brought.
DSC_8930.jpg

OK, it's been a few busy days. I was at the hospital for the weekend getting a new kid.

congrats dad!

Hey guys, sorry, it's been a little crazy around here. This is my first grow, so never grown trainwreck before. I am leaning toward the belief that I have 3 trainwreck and 3 hog.I figured I would transplant to 5g pots since they will be at 5 weeks tomorrow and they will be able to go into flower sometime this week. This is what I found in the 3g pots.
photo18.jpg

My basement is finally done, so I am prepping my new space with mildew-resistent paint. I have lumber and panda plastic to break up the space, it's about 5' 6"x 14'.
DSC_9190.jpg

Here's the garden now, totally out of room in the 4'x4' area they are in now. You can see some pink string from my attempts at LST, definitely think it will increase yield over going sky high with this long veg.
DSC_9187.jpg

Time is tight, but I'll try to be back on when I get some free

Just posting some quick pics, first ones since I moved to the new space. There has been a lot of work getting it set up, but the temp control is way easier in the basement already. Switched to flower after 7 weeks of veg under the HPS. I'll post some updates later, but here are some pics for now
DSC_9371.jpg

DSC_9368.jpg

DSC_9364.jpg

OK, here's the update. Last week I planted the clones and put them under a T5 panel, they are taking off well. The other plants are at 2 weeks of 12/12 and are starting to show some buds. I have been putting a lot of time into fixing ventilation and noise issues, hanging everything with moving parts from bungie cords and using insulated flexible duct. I'll finish it tomorrow night perhaps. Anyway, here's what it's looking like. I raised the light for pics, these babies are getting to big for that light. I checked out some of the little buds I clipped off the bottom that got no light since the growth spurt. There were trichomes visible, not totally covered, but looking good.
DSC_9384.jpg

DSC_9401.jpg

DSC_9416.jpg

DSC_9418.jpg

DSC_9420.jpg

glad to see you are back on track....looks like i am one week ahead of you with my HK and TW....good growin to ya!

Back
Top Bottom