Consequences in the u.k?

alex801

im curios as to the possiable consiquences id face if cought, im on my first grow, called ... alex's first grow-Blue cheese & himalayen blue. im growing 10 plants under a 600watt hps bulb in a 4x2x6.5ft room, my previous are just driving whilst disqualified with no other convictions, thanks for any replys:peacetwo:

I'm from the Uk and think if your only previous are just driving whilst disqualified

You'll most likely get a fine with some kind of probation program and drug help that will probably be mandatory.

But thats if your lucky its also a good idea not to have drug dealer paraphernalia within your home baggies,small digital scales, text messages

Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've recently reclassified Cannabis from class C back to class B against the recommendation from the Council on the Misuse of Drugs.

They've got all kinds of formal penalties they can levy but in practice personal use is probably fine and probation.

great question alex801, I would like every person who reads this to ask themselves seriously if they are breaking the law and how safe are they?

Answer: You are never SAFE!!

We must all work assiduously to repeal the harmful Prohibition of marijuana.

In the USA there are now 2,000,000 inmates locked behind bars!
This population is higher than that of all the prisons worldwide, at the current rate of incarcerration every man, woman, and child will be locked up by 2056.

While I am not familiar with the UK's Criminal code I do know the US sends billions across the world influencing governments to enact legislation and enforce compliance of these laws

great question alex801, I would like every person who reads this to ask themselves seriously if they are breaking the law and how safe are they?

Answer: You are never SAFE!!

We must all work assiduously to repeal the harmful Prohibition of marijuana.

In the USA there are now 2,000,000 inmates locked behind bars!
This population is higher than that of all the prisons worldwide, at the current rate of incarcerration every man, woman, and child will be locked up by 2056.

While I am not familiar with the UK's Criminal code I do know the US sends billions across the world influencing governments to enact legislation and enforce compliance of these laws

Whoa! The United Nations is EVIL!!!

GOD bless the Republic!

Death to the New World Order!

Back
Top Bottom