Cost of meds

FreakNature

I did a little analysis of potential costs for prescription meds to mitigate my physical issues:

Nausea: $80 / month
Sleep: $170 / month
Pain: $51 / month
Anxiety: $40 / month

TOTAL: $341 / month

All of the symptoms, however, are handily relieved by smoking the dankest of dank bubble hash and Cannabis flowers to the tune of slightly less than $100 / month.

The additional (side effects) benefits for Alzheimer protection, cancerous cell suppression, social interaction, and euphoria? Priceless.

The money I save each month pays for my food.

So sorry for the poor uninformed or closed minded people who are gobbling up prescription meds with side effects like death, heart attack, bleeding ulcers, etc.

:peace:

Thanks. I was thinking the other night too that I don't mean to bash anyone using prescription meds...obviously there is a need.

I'd love to bash big pharma, though, for releasing drugs that are often more dangerous than the original symptoms at the expense of sick people and resulting in huge profits (37 billion USD in 2002, up 32% from the previous year while the average for all fortune 500 companies declined 53%)

I take 18 different pills a day. I'm a 100% disabled vet and the VA pays for all my meds thank goodness. I had two forms of cancer which I beat, but not without sacrificing a few body parts. The initial surgery really screwed me up. Pain ever since. None of the drugs they prescribe for me have to do with killing pain. What they do give me is things to keep my system functioning, for which I am grateful for. Mmj is my salvation for pain and helping me sleep.

My ex wife is on Medicare and you would not believe what she goes through just to get what she needs. The prices she has to pay are incredible. What's worse the price she has to pay goes up almost every month. We have to stop this robbery of American citizens. We didn't pay taxes and social security all those years to be robbed in our old age.

When I do watch TV I can't believe what I see. Who in hell let these companies sell things to the public that can kill us?

I hope I'm still here when average Joe has had enough and changes things back to what we once remember as being Americans.

When I do watch TV I can't believe what I see. Who in hell let these companies sell things to the public that can kill us?

Witness Phizer's recent court result; 2.3 billion dollars to atone their wrong. That lawsuit filed and fought to victory by United States Attorneys. Yes, federally employed lawyers. To quote Bob Marley; "Money don't buy life" true, but making the murdering money machines pay big gets their attention.:smokin:

I like that. On the other hand, I was thinking further, shame on the legislators that accept major Pharma contributions and ignore the grass roots groups seeking to free up God's gift to sick people.

Don't show me the money, show me the love and compassion. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom