Could someone help

Hmm I have a funny looking plant that to me resembles a vine as well. I grew one out and it's definitely pot. Mine looks quite different though as in the leaves are very different. I just found out last week that it is a Do si do, I've another one in flower right now unfortunately all of my pictures suck. FWIW I started the thread calling it a Scotch Bonnet because that's how it was marked when I received it.

The only resemblance I see (to my Do si do) is the twisty vine like steams. Your leaves are completely opposite of what mine look like.

I'm in now I hope you keep us updated on this one.

Hmm I have a funny looking plant that to me resembles a vine as well. I grew one out and it's definitely pot. Mine looks quite different though as in the leaves are very different. I just found out last week that it is a Do si do, I've another one in flower right now unfortunately all of my pictures suck. FWIW I started the thread calling it a Scotch Bonnet because that's how it was marked when I received it.

The only resemblance I see (to my Do si do) is the twisty vine like steams. Your leaves are completely opposite of what mine look like.

I'm in now I hope you keep us updated on this one.
It’s a dosi lato seed I started from

at least yours has finger bladed fan leaves with serrations, Bobloblaw but the one in post #27 photo #5 looks like funky genetics or photoperiod stress - was this started as a clone?? cuz it looks kinda monstercropped in a funky way
That is and odd one, Ruderalis maybe?

To be clear, I was suggesting it might be a hop vine, not hemp. It is not cannabis.

That's what you were told. You didn't buy it from a reputable seed dealer.
I agree, the original post is not MJ it looks like a Hop plant to what I saw on google.

Do you know the history? What’s it crossed with?

Wonder why it has vine like structure and no apical meristem? I read one about a year ago of a real funky cross but can’t find that bookmark

not promoting sensI seeds but they mention a vine like cannabis cross made with Australian bastard cannabis in the genetics Outside link sensi seeds

Dude rip it out and start again. Genetics genetics genetics!!!
But if you claim it is mj, I’d hazard a guess to, too much water not enough light.
Who said ruderalis?
That’s what you muppets call auto flowering, so no!
And being an Aussie grower with 30+ experience, I can categorically tell you there is no aust landrace so the Australian bastard aforementioned is a myth
Dj

Imma keep it to see what becomes off it because something definitely went wrong I started over with the same seed and shit is just beautiful

0A0E6856-6871-4384-9BC1-F0A06CBCE5FF.jpeg

Imma keep it to see what becomes off it because something definitely went wrong I started over with the same seed and shit is just beautiful

0A0E6856-6871-4384-9BC1-F0A06CBCE5FF.jpeg
Was it feminised? If so possibly theres your reason( ( depending on how it was feminised) of course). Fuking with the hormones and or genes of some strains leads to weird and wonderful (sometimes) permutations
Dj

Back
Top Bottom