Craziest places youve toked in?

In the theater parking lot right before I saw Zombieland! I was laughing so loud people everywhere were looking at me like I need help. So much fun!

im sure just about all of you have done it, but at a concert on the floor. passing around a few huge blunts in the middle of everyone... we were in just the right spot. hella fun. crowd surfing, drunk people to laugh at, badass bands playing... what a great night.

The craziest place i smoked was in downtown houston right outside the rocky horror picture show. All i was wearing was tighty whities cuz i dressed up. Right after i finished smoking and threw away the roach a cop drove by, stopped, and told me to either go back inside or put clothes on.

the date was memorial day 2007. the place Washington DC.

Me and my buddy took a trip to meet up with another buddy who was coming up from Virgina. He was in the navy so he had made dock at Norfolk for the holiday and since DC was halfway between us and him and being memorial day it seemed perfect. We spent memorial day enjoying the sites of our nations capital. the whole day walking around looking at the monuments toking away. smoked at quite a few of the lesser visited ones. it was surprising just how empty our nations capital was on memorial day. Hell most of the day we'd hear more Asian spoke than English. It was weird really. how ever of all the places we enjoyed a toke the most amazing and craziest was seated with out backs resting on the base of the washington monument looking down the plaza,across trash filled scum laden reflecting pool, to the Lincoln memorial. we literally were surrounded by non-English speaking people, most of them Asian as well as a large group of Russians(?) or some other eastern European country. it was surreal to say the least.

walking down the San Francisco streets, and the joint goes out on it's own right as I round the corner and two cops are talking/ dealing with someone else. I pretended i was lost and got out of there!

I was at a concert that got cancelled just before the show was supposed to happen. A huge riot broke out.

I was familiar with the arena so I went out a fire door that skirted the main lobby. I'd rolled a few joints for the show,so I lit up when I headed for the emergency door. I came out the door and there were cops by the dozens rolling up to get thing under control.

I was surrounded but they had no interest in me whatsoever. I'm trying to cup the joint in my hand,the cops are damned near knocking me over to get inside.

I get through a gap in 'em and to the street. A couple of the cops are looking for the smell but they're too busy trying to control the folks coming out the doors. I figure I might as well brass it out,so I act like I'm smoking a cigarette and walk calmly to my truck and drive off.

Maybe it's because I've only been smoking for a few years, but I'm generally very careful about where I smoke.

I'll have to say the craziest place I've toked was at a sports bar. Which is weird because you're not even allowed to smoke cigs but that night devin the dude was performing so the owners of the place were like "fuck it". It was awesome.

I have never been bothered by any1 when I smoke walking down a sidewalk or just sitting in a park or, standing in my elevator in my APT. building. lol. For the last 16 or 17 years I have been growing/smoking, I have never had any probs lol. I just go anyplace and smoke where ever I please. I am obviously NOT blowing it at ppl, or being an ignorant ass when I smoke, I just stick to the smoking section and ppl look at me and laugh or share it with me.
I feel bad for those who have it rough and get in trouble, I suppose I just get lucky or something.....^_^

i got high in the parking lot of a US heath works, where i had to go to get a random drug test for work. I was n't worried cuz i had synthetic urine kit.....work s all the time....well at least so far.

2 places come to mind.....

1) Wife's family goes to Indy 500 every year. One of the years I went, my wife and I sat outside the track, but inside the gated grounds on one of the patches of lawn. Sat facing each other and passed a joint back and forth while watching for cops. Funny thing is at the 500 - damn near EVERY cop in Indiana is there for crowd control. Damn I was brazen in my youth.

2) Got married in '91 and headed to Disney World for honeymoon. We actually smoked INSIDE Epcot center - we just wandered off by the canal that goes to the Dolphin/Swan hotels and lit up.

:peace:

I rolled a blunt in a car going 90 miles an hour at 2 am in the morning.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom