Creating The Perfect Environment For Optimal Yield

Broclee

Hey everybody hope this post find you all in good spirits. Like most of yall i have always wanted to grow like the pros. You know the one you see on you tube in the white cover alls walkin around in a room with 100 plants. So after wrapping up my 2nd grow i decided would set an all new grow space using upgraded equipment to see if i could get the same results as the pros. The grow room will be 16×14 with 5x15 for canopy space for my existing lights and the addition of the phyto max 1000. Im currently building out the space now and will let you all come along on the journey from setup all the way to harvest . ill post a list of all my equipment once it is all set up and will post pics for you too. I hope you guys and gals enjoy my journal and are able to take way some useful info for your uncoming grows feel free to ask me whatever you like now it time to get back in the lab and get things set up
lastly This is to document my grow not a solicition to buy anything

the design
What good everybody talk about the design of the room. So i knew wanted to achieve large yeilds of potent bud so i started with a blank slate and used a spare room in my house it about 14x16. I went in and covered the walls with 6mil whtie plastic makin sure to gorilla tape all ends and seams so the room is air tight and water it. From there it on to the electrics. Well depending on your design you may need more power then your current breaker back can handle so you will have to run a separate sub panel to power your perfect grow environment. I did. I ran a 100 amp sub panel to the room to handle all the extra electrical needs. Now it on to wiring the rooom for outlets. So what with all the power you ask. Well to cover the 5x15 i decided to use 3000 watts(from the wall) of light. To cool things off installed is a 1.5 ton mini split heat pump. to keep humidity in check a 300 pint dehumidifier was installed. To keep the air circulating three 5 watt hi flow mount oscillating fans were installed a 450 watt fixture is in the mother tent. Also powered are two submersible pumps two air pumps one air filtration system one aeroponic germinater and one controller for nutrients and ph adjustment. With the all the power in the right spots now it time to install the equipment.

20210406_131310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom