Doopler's First Time Grow - Northern Lights x Big Bud - SSSDH

Around 4 days after transplanting and the roots are starting to show through the netpots, they looking nice and white. Very worried now that the EC 0.8 nute strength was too much though? I'm seeing a little nute burn on the tips, am I right?

Gonna start the air circulation fan on them an hour a day for a week from this point too.

Also leaves on a couple of the plants look weird and distorted? I'm sure they will be fine but I must be doing something wrong?

IMG_120519.JPG
IMG_121814.jpg
IMG_121918.JPG
IMG_122023.JPG
IMG_122124.JPG
IMG_122221.JPG
IMG_122320.JPG

So, up to date with proceedings now. Last post's photo's taken today.

Updates every day from now on, also any way I can change the title, just read the journal rules and I should have more info in the title... Derp...

Great thanks Light Addict, I thought as much, so protective of the girls locked away in my cupboard...

I will also be going mad with the LST/HST as well, get them bitches tied up haha (;

Hi Green Thumb, subscribed.
Everything is looking great so far. +reps for the H.H.T setup. ;)
If I'm not mistaken .08 EC = 200 PPM, which is a little high for baby seedlings, but if they are growing(they are ;)) they should pull through, the high nutes might also explain the weird growth. Are you using the same nutes as HygroHybrid? General hydroponics? I'm using the same, and I find 1/3 the strength is best IMO.

I'm a big fan of Hygro Hybrid also, I've watched all his video's...twice or three times, sucks that his youtube channel went paid subscription, but I subscribed also.;) I'm looking forward to his website getting up and running soon.

Good luck with your grow man. :thumb:

P.S Check out this link to learn how to upload and post your pics properly.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks Stealthgrow, and welcome Funky Skunk

Yeah I'm using the GH stuff, cant believe how cheap that stuff is! Thanks again to Hygro for saving me £££s there haha :)

I'll check that photo guide haha...

re-did my math and .8 EC = 400PPM which is super high for seedlings you might want to remove some water and replace with regular water to bring the EC down to .4 or even lower if you can.;)

yeah fair enough, I shall do a change then! only problem is my water is at .4 to begin with, damn, wish the RO would have been viable here...

Addit, your Flux guide is the bomb, the symmetry on that is unreal mate.

yeah fair enough, I shall do a change then! only problem is my water is at .4 to begin with, damn, wish the RO would have been viable here...

Addit, your Flux guide is the bomb, the symmetry on that is unreal mate.

If your water is at .4 EC already, not much you can do just go real easy with the nutes for the first couple of weeks.

Good luck

they sell at garages really? Will definitely check that out tomo before work.

Right well I changed the res so its at 0.5 EC now, literally the smallest amount of nutes I could manage. Getting in touch with the RO company to see if they have any solutions for my situation so we'll see. This tap water isn't really viable, gonna be ages till I can give em a proper feeding at this rate!

There may be a pump I can get for the RO so all is not lost, just need to get the funds together now, time to sell some old shit!

Anyway, here they are:

Hey guys, so does this look like calcium deficiency?

I have calmag but my water already at 0.5 so i cant really add anymore nutes... Just wait to see if Flora micro has enough cal? They gonna be ok?

IMG_123919.JPG

Hey man well that's good to know then! They actually look great today.

Title change - "Doopler's first time grow, Northern Lights x Big Bud & SSSDH"

Back
Top Bottom