First Grow - DWC - LSD - 600W MH/HPS

Hey man looks great so far! I'm thinkin about switching to a dwc with drip feed to get that explosive growth and be able to run discrete crops as opposed to having two spaces veg/flower perpetual which I'm currently geared towards. I'm also finding soil annoying watering all these pots separately and having plants at different stages. Will be subbing along to decide if this is for me or if I should give soil more time to "grow" on me.

I'm speaking about my next grow I should have added. Your gear looks awesome tho man! Hey cultivator have you ever used Dutch nutrient formula? It's my expensive and I gave my hydro store guy the opportunity to sell me whatever priced nute system he wanted and he said dnf is fine... That makes me trust it he could have roped me into essentially any product line. Is it shit tho? Keep in mind I'm growing in soil (sunshine#4)

"Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead".
Check out my grow journal at Newnugz's First Grow - Morpheus - Crown Royale - Blue Cheese & AK49 - 1000W HPS

dutch pro are we talking? cos if we are its shit. They do an amazing boost called explode but their base nutes and additives are poor in my experience..... Remember the hydro guy doesnt make the most profit on the most expensive items necessarily.

My experience of hydro stores is basically most dont know much at all. yes there are individuals who know how to grow but tjey push the products the reps want them to sell. alot of stores operate on sale or return basis for stock so will push the products that give them the best deal. I had a hydro shop and sold it last year so i know how it works.

Really?! That's actually very insightful and makes perfect sense. Who Knows he could have a big crate of DnF that's not selling and he was just trying to get rid of it. I know he doesn't respect me and my buddy, (new growers) and he is often condescending and less than helpful. should be a little more cautious with my trust. What are your thoughts on canna?

"Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead".
Check out my grow journal at Newnugz's First Grow - Morpheus - Crown Royale - Blue Cheese & AK49 - 1000W HPS

yes dont believe everything a hydro store tells you or you will be spending $$$ or experimenting on their behalf. They just want you to come back and spend.

A good grow shop would tell you to use less in tje beginning thats for sure.

Canna has one priduct worth using imo and thats cannazym, i have used all their base nutes and now wont use them. I swear by advanced nutes ph perfect grow micro bloom as a base. its really really good.

Awesome thanks man. I got a big bottle of growzyme so when that's done I'll try the canna product. My hydro store sells ph perfect micro, grow and bloom so in ur opinion that's the best base nute system? All 3 bottles are around 21 bucks per litre. So for 70 dollars I can get the 3 part system and that should do me a cycle. I supplement with growzyme and b12 nutriboost. Any other adds u swear by?

hey man looks great so far! I'm thinkin about switching to a dwc with drip feed to get that explosive growth and be able to run discrete crops as opposed to having two spaces veg/flower perpetual which i'm currently geared towards. I'm also finding soil annoying watering all these pots separately and having plants at different stages. Will be subbing along to decide if this is for me or if i should give soil more time to "grow" on me.
hey newnugz happy to meet and have you around hoss and thanks for the compliments as well bud. After reading the process and pros and cons of dwc and soil it was just a no brainer for me, like you i want that rapid growth but i just prefer dealing with water than mixing soil and repotting and ect. Dwc just for me seems more clean cut and i like that. So yea thanks for tagging along and lets see how it goes!

Yeah I originally went for soil because it's the first gardening method that one thinks of in general and it seemed just easiest to get into. I now know how much faster hydro is and that speed is really appealing to me. I think there is a lot of myth regarding hydro. Like the uninitiated often refer to "high quality hydroponic marijuana" and often disparage soil grown weed as being the low class cheap weed of the world. I think this is just sensationalism and trying to make news busts and that seem more exciting and relevant. Like this wasn't a normal marijuana bust, this is crazy hyper psychoactive HYDROPONIC marijuana intended for sale to your children! Please correct me someone who grows both but as far as I understood, hydro was faster veg that's all and soil is slower but tastes better. Potency is the same. Taste isn't a huge concern for me lol. I obviously don't want that chemical burny taste from improper flushes, but with that said I've never really enjoyed the "taste" of different strains. In fact the absence of taste would be ideal to me haha. As long as the weed doesn't have that burn cough taste, how "good" it tastes is really not of huge concern. I mean it's smoke it's not candy. As long as I can get it in without coughing to death I'm a happy guy.

WHATS UP TEAM HOWS EVERYONE DOING, HOPE ALL IS WELL IN EVERYONES NECK OF THE WOODS. CAME HOME YESTERDAY AND DID PROTOCOL, NOTHING HAS REALLY CHANGED KINDA SLOW MOTION FOR NOW. EVERY MORNING AND WHEN I COME HOME I LIFT THAT NET POT UP HOPING TO SEE MY FIRST ROOT!!! TONIGHT THE PLAN IS TO CHANGE OUT THE WATER IN THE RES AND ADD A LITTLE RAPIDSTART AND AQUASHEILD UNTIL MY PPM IS 300-350, SOUND GOOD?
AS OF RIGHT NOW THE BUDGET IS TIGHTER THAN A BULLFROGS BUTT!! SO NO CARBON FILTER OR INTAKE FAN AS OF NOW, SO WHAT I HAVE DONE IS OPEN ALL THE MESH SCREENS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TENT AND THE SIDE DOORS ON EACH SIDE CRACKED OPEN 4" EACH AND THAT KEPT THINGS HOW I WANTED THEM,HOWEVER LAST NIGHT I DECIDED I DONT LIKE THAT FOR I WANT TO PROTECT THE INSIDE OF MY TENT FROM THE OUTSIDE ELEMENTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. SO I PUSHED UP THE TWO VENT HOLES ON THE TOP OF THE TENT
image6571.jpeg

THEN I CUT TWO PEICES FROM A NEW AIR FILTER AND PRESSED THEM SNUG UP IN THERE
image6572.jpeg

SO I HOPE THIS WORKS UNTIL I GET MORE GOODIES.

HEY TEAM WHATS HAPPENING, NOT MUCH HERE JUST ROLLING ALONG SLOW MOTION. LAST NIGHT I CHANGED THE WATER IN MY RES, ADDED SOME RAPIDSTART,IF I DID THE MATH RIGHT IT CALLS FOR ABOUT 5-6 DRIPS PER GALLON, MY RES HOLDS 4.5 GALLONS SO I THREW 20 DROPS IN, MIXED AND LET BUBBLE FOR A FEW MINUTES THEN BROUGHT MY PH TO 5.8. THIS IS LSD FAITH AT 8 DAYS
image6620.jpeg
image6574.jpeg

i
ill take your advice on this one man :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
image35966.jpg

got these today!
whats happening newnugz glad to see you got some supplies thats always a little exciting. I look forward to seeing how it works out for you, when i was getting started i wanted advanced line up and honestly it was only for the graphic design lol i mean a big gorilla running around feeding your plants just sounds fun right!! Im sure they all work pretty decent, like car vs truck they both get you there but what one suits you best. As for the nug, not reslly sure to be honest but it has a super thick skunk smell when exhaled. Alright newnugz enjoy the day.

Back
Top Bottom