First Grow - DWC - LSD - 600W MH/HPS

are those autos from herbies? I placed an order 2 weeks ago and am awaiting the same ones.
what up nismo12, i actually got these from tssc, its the only place im aware of that you can get a single seed or two. Ive read nothing but good things from your place so im sure your golden, damn bud if i knew you was waiting id of waited to germ mine, i hate the germ process it stresses me out lol! Alright hoss ill come see your side in a few. Peace

JUST WANTED TO THROW A PIC OR TWO OF HOW SHES LOOKING TONIGHT, I REALLY LIKE HOW SHE IS TURNING OUT
image7447.jpeg
image7446.jpeg

ALRIGHT THATS ALL FOR NOW ILL BE BACK TOMORROW, STAY SAFE AND KEEP IT EASY.

I would up tthe ec to 1.2-1.4 now (600/700ppm). i cant really advise on the nutes you are using as ive not used them for years.
HEY CULTIVATOR THANKS THATS WHAT IM THINKING SHES JUST HUNGRY, I DID A RES CHANGE ON FRIDAY AND ADDED MORE NUTES THAN LAST TIME AND MY METER WAS STILL READING 210ppm, ITS A CHEAP METER AND I WILL UPGRADE TO A BETTER ONE SOON. BUT SHE SEEMS TO BEING GOOD.

WHATS HAPPENING TEAM HOPE ALL ARE RELAXED AND READY FOR THE NEXT DAY. SO IM BUMMED BECAUSE I GUESS BADGERS BEAN GAME IS ON DUD1000!! NOT SURE IF ITS ME OR THE SEEDS SO LETS GO THROUGH WHAT I DID AND ANY ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS OR THOUGHTS ARE HUGELY WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED, OK SO HERE WE GO, FROM THE MAILBOX TO THE TOP OF MY DRESSER FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS THEN FROM THE BAG RIGHT INTO A CUP OF BOTTLED WATER
image7600.jpeg

THEY SOAKED FOR ABOUT 18 HOURS, THEN I POURED THE SAME WATER ONTO A PAPER TOWEL ALONG WITH THE SEEDS
image7601.jpeg

THEN FOLDED AND INTO A ZIPLOCK AND PLACED ON A PLATE THAT SITS ON A SMALL HEAT MAT
image7602.jpeg

THEN COVERED WITH ANOTHER PLATE
image7603.jpeg

I LET THIS SIT FOR 48 HOURS AND ON THAT SECOND NIGHT I LOOKED INSIDE, IM NEW TO THE GAME BUT THIS JUST DOESNT LOOK RIGHT???
image354.png

THE ONE LOOKS WEIRD NO? SO FROM THERE I PUT INTO RAPID ROOTERS AND IN TO A LITTLE DOME
image7604.jpeg

ITS BEEN 4 DAYS JUST SITTING LIKE THAT TODAY I TOOK A PEEK IN THE ROOTER AND NOTHING, NEITHER ONE LOOKS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I PUT THEM IN. SO MAYBE THE HEAT MAT IS TO HOT, MAYBE THE ZIPLOCK BAG WAS TO SMALL I DONT KNOW? BUT ILL LET THEM SIT FOR AWHILE BUT I THINK ITS A NO GO TEAM.

ALRIGHT LETS GET UPDATED!! IVE DONE SOME SNIPPING AND STRAPPING DOWN GETTING HER READY FOR THE FLUX, SO FAR I THINK SHES DOING PRETTY GOOD. THIS LAST FRIDAY I DID A RES CHANGE THAT WHENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS, I THINK SHES READY FOR MORE THOUGH HOWEVER
4.5 GALLONS
5tsp OF FLORASHELID AND LET BUBBLE ALONE FOR A HOUR AND HALF.
3/4 OF 1tsp OF ARMOR SI STIRRING AS ADDED
5tsp flora micro
6tsp flora grow
3tsp flora bloom
5tsp florablend
PH 5.8
RES temp 67
Rt 81
Rh 62%
IM PRETTY SURE MY PPM METER IS OFF HOWEVER ITS READING AT 225
ALRIGHT LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GIRL WHO IM LOVING MORE AND MORE
image7605.jpeg
image7606.jpeg
image7607.jpeg

AND HERE IS HOW THE ROOT GAME IS LOOKING
image356.png

AND ONE MORE OF THE BONDAGE
image357.png

OK TEAM THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AMD STICKING AROUND, I WILL MAKE MY WAY TO YOUR GARDEN TO SEE WHATS NEW AND HOW THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG. KEEP IT POSITIVE TEAM.

it's really neat to watch someone doing dwc compared to soil. I'm half tempted to try it some time.
whats happening nismo, hey man still no beans??? Yea im having fun with the dwc i love it!! Im a currious critter who wants to see whats going on and for what ever reason when i pop that top to look at my roots lol i just get so damn happy!! But yea def give it a try, everyone has there own method to maddnes so what ever works the best for you. Ive seen a lot of soil growers curious about hydro.......not to many hydro growers thinking about soil. But who knows i might try soil and never look back!! Alright nismo be easy and im def sending some good mail vibes your way!!!

So she likes getting tied up huh?:loopy:
WHAT UP HERALDO THANKS GOR THE DROP IN AND HOPE YOU STICK AROUND. YEA I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF GIRL I WAS DEALING WITH, WOULD SHE LIKE IT WOULD SHE SMACK ME AND CALL ME A PIG?? HOWEVER AFTER 24hrs I BELEIVE ITS JUST A JOKE TO HER, I TIE HER DOWN SHE GROWS OUT OF IT AND LAUGHS AT ME AND SO ON IS HOW I SEE THIS GAME GOING LOL.

SO OPENED UP THE TENT YESTERDAY TO FIND SHE KINDA GREW A LOT IN 24hrs
image7691.jpeg

AND JUST CHECK HER OUT, ARMS UP IN VICTORY HAHA BADGER YOUR LITTLE STRINGS HAVE NOTHING ON ME!!
image7693.jpeg

A LITTLE TRIMMING OF TWO FAN LEAVES AND RETIED
image362.png

image363.png

I LIKE HOWS SHES LOOKING SO FAR. AND SOME ROOTS
image361.png

WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HOW SHE LOOKS TODAY. HOPE ALL IS WELL AND EVERYONE HAD A GOOD LUNCH.

I don't know if mine our just growing faster than yours or if it is a difference from soil to hydro, but I topped my tops (second round of topping) on monday. But she just looks small for a month old. Just an observation. Maybe my purple kush is just a go getter lol. Looking good though

I don't know if mine our just growing faster than yours or if it is a difference from soil to hydro, but I topped my tops (second round of topping) on monday. But she just looks small for a month old. Just an observation. Maybe my purple kush is just a go getter lol. Looking good though
WHAT UP NISMO HOWS THE WEEKEND, MAYBE ITS NEITHER AND YOU JUST HAVE A BAD ASS GREEN THUMB:thumb: HOWEVER YES SHE IS BEHIND I WOULD SAY BALLPARK TWO WEEKS, IN THE BEGINNING WHEN PUTTING THE RAPIDROOTER INTO THE MEDIUM, AND I DONT KNOW WHY FOR I KNEW BETTER BUT I PLACED IT EMBARASSINGLY TO HIGH!! HEY LOL IF I WOULDNT HAVE DUG HER UP AND LOWERED HER ID STILL BE WAITING ON ROOTS!!! PLUS I KEPT HER KINDA NAKED WITH THE FAN LEAVE CUTS WICH IS GOING TO SLOW HER DOWN AS WELL. I HAVENT BEEN OVER TO YOUR PLACE IN A FEW DAYS LAST TIME HOWEVER YOU HAD MORE COOL GADGETS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHATS NEW ON YOUR SIDE.

very awesome thread. I have just started my first grow with a bag seed and cannot wait to get it over to the dwc. Mine is only at day 6. Keep up the good work and i will be following along.
Have a great day.

hey mingledangle top of the day hoss, thanks for the kick ass kind words!! And appreciate having you here for the journey. I always look forward to seeing others set ups and stuff so as soon as you get rocking on a journal ill be there!! What size dwc you got? Alright bud im exicted for ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom