Critical Jack Herer Clones - 600W - 2014

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMAG07716.jpg
IMAG07738.jpg
IMAG07754.jpg
IMAG07726.jpg
IMAG07745.jpg

Some better pics.

Probably 2-3 weeks left on the first set of clones. We'll see how it goes, I'm getting pretty low at the moment and might need to pull one a week before the other.

IMAG08044.jpg
IMAG08055.jpg
IMAG08064.jpg
IMAG08073.jpg
IMAG08083.jpg

Awesome growth you have going here! Count me in for the ride cant wait to see these baby's harvested!

Would you recommend Critical Jack Herer?

Awesome growth you have going here! Count me in for the ride cant wait to see these baby's harvested!

Would you recommend Critical Jack Herer?

Hi Robert.

Thanks for the kind words, and yes I would recommend it. Good quality with great production, I pulled one girl a week early and she still gave me 2.20 ozs.

Gonna let the remaining four go probably a week or two longer then recommended times.

Looking great DSXJ!...sorry, I was away for a bit but I just got caught up...beautiful buds...plz let us know how the next harvests go

Hey Jay, all of them are harvested except for the big mother. I didn't take time to take photos and yada yada didn't seem like there was much interest in this one so I just finished her up all on my lonesome.

I am taking the mother down tomorrow though, shes a fucking beast I tell ya. Ill take some photos of her and post it up, means to an end.

Thanks for stopping by bro. Next strain will be 10x purple kush in an amazing scrog again. ;D

Hey Jay, all of them are harvested except for the big mother. I didn't take time to take photos and yada yada didn't seem like there was much interest in this one so I just finished her up all on my lonesome.

I am taking the mother down tomorrow though, shes a fucking beast I tell ya. Ill take some photos of her and post it up, means to an end.

Thanks for stopping by bro. Next strain will be 10x purple kush in an amazing scrog again. ;D

Congratulations on the harvest...Looking forward to the pics of the "mother monster" :)

10 purple kush in a scrog...Looking forward to that too...good green to you

Congratulations on the harvest...Looking forward to the pics of the "mother monster" :)

10 purple kush in a scrog...Looking forward to that too...good green to you

Hey boss, 741 grams wet from the monster.

Posting pics tonight

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom