Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

Looking good brother!!

Except Cream Caramel #1, something is definitly wrong with her. Maybe somethings wrong with her Genetics, she looks like a mutant to me. But see by yourselfs :)

Day 17 update

Temp: 19,2-24.4°C
Humidity: 60-75%

Cream Caramel #1

Size:6 cm
Bulb Distance: 6 cm
Watering: none
Feeding: none
Training: none
other: grow stunted, strange look
cc1_1704.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size:8,5 cm
Bulb Distance: 4,5 cm
other: none
cc2_1704.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size:12 cm
Bulb Distance: 3 cm
other: growing faster then the other
ik1_1704.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size:9 cm
Bulb Distance: 4 cm
ik2_1704.jpg

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

yeah there is something definitely differen't about #1, though she might fix herself. Just give it time brother.

yeah there is something definitely differen't about #1, though she might fix herself. Just give it time brother.

For sure i will just let her grow. This Grow is planned with 4 Ladys till the end and so will it be.

Day 18

Temp: 21,3-25,4°C, 70,3-77,7°F
Humidity: 50-65%

Cream Caramel #1

Size:6,5 cm
Bulb Distance: 5,5 cm
Watering: 1500 ml
Feeding: none, 2,5ml/l Root Complex, 1 ml/l PowerZyme, 1 drop Supervit at 5000 ml
other: new growth looking slightly better
cc1_1804_2_.jpg

cc1_1804.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size:9 cm
Bulb Distance: 5 cm
Feeding: none, 2,5ml/l Root Complex, 1 ml/l PowerZyme, 1 drop Supervit at 5000 ml
cc2_1804_2_.jpg

cc2_1804.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size:12,5 cm
other: bulb closer to decrease growth rate
ik1_1804_2_.jpg

ik1_1804.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size:9,5 cm
ik2_1804_2_.jpg
ik2_1804.jpg

Nice, I was just able to identify 2 of my 4 Alaskan Thunderfuck (regular seeds) as being female. One I am 90% sure is a male and the other one is not showing enough to make a ruling. I was glad to get 2 females though!!! So I will have at least 5 ladies for my grow.

Day 19

Temp: 20,1-24,9°C
Humidity: 55-65%

Cream Caramel #1

Size:6,5 cm
Bulb Distance: 5,5 cm
other: she seems to be recovering
cc1_1904.jpg
cc1_1904_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 9,5 cm
cc2_1904.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size:14 cm
other: will be topped at Day 20 or 21
ik1_1904.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size:10
Bulb Distance: 9 cm
ik2_1904.jpg

Nice, I was just able to identify 2 of my 4 Alaskan Thunderfuck (regular seeds) as being female. One I am 90% sure is a male and the other one is not showing enough to make a ruling. I was glad to get 2 females though!!! So I will have at least 5 ladies for my grow.

Can you Please edit your signature? your link there isn´t working and it´s harder to find your Journal. I want to be part of your journey too:circle-of-love:

I read something about this strain, nice name. You have to tell me what that smoke is like, if it is that good, i will order seeds soon :)

I love the ATF smoke, though there is a lot of debate about if any of the seeds running around now are actually from the true lineage. I won't be able to tell until they are done. The ATF I did smoke was from a dispensary in Seattle that I picked up while on a job out there. Its a powerful pain killer with instant relief.....and with my back injury, was a life saver. I hope what I am growing is close to that good with the pain relief. I have tried Lemon Skunk, ChemDawg 4, UW Purple, Cali Trainwreck......and the ATF is by far the best pain relief I can find.....and I like the high. If I find that these seeds are good, I plan on breeding for my own stock of seeds since the seeds I have are regular seeds.

I love the ATF smoke, though there is a lot of debate about if any of the seeds running around now are actually from the true lineage. I won't be able to tell until they are done. The ATF I did smoke was from a dispensary in Seattle that I picked up while on a job out there. Its a powerful pain killer with instant relief.....and with my back injury, was a life saver. I hope what I am growing is close to that good with the pain relief. I have tried Lemon Skunk, ChemDawg 4, UW Purple, Cali Trainwreck......and the ATF is by far the best pain relief I can find.....and I like the high. If I find that these seeds are good, I plan on breeding for my own stock of seeds since the seeds I have are regular seeds.

Maybe Cream Caramel is worth looking at for you. It contains more CBD while still having a good amount of CBD into it. I will tell you if it helps with my Back as i´m working as a geriatric nurse and can sing a song about that kinda problems.

Can you Please edit your signature? your link there isn´t working and it´s harder to find your Journal. I want to be part of your journey too:circle-of-love:

Thanks for bringing this up to me....I tried doing what another guy told me, apparently it didn't work. Got any advice on how I should have it to show and work properly. I am still new to this whole thing LOL

Just go to your settings, then to your signature. That part of it with the link to your Journal, there must be a missing letter or something. just repaste the url into your signature and remove the bad url before. The url usually beginns with https://www..... Go to your journal in another browser tab and just copy the link from jour journal

yeah its working now brother, thanks for the heads up!!

No Problem, i´m happy that a was able to help you :)

Day 20

Temp: 19,5-24,3°C, 67,1-75,7°F
IMG_20170420_154712388.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size:8 cm
other: new grow looks fine, Tri-Leaf developing, growing faster
cc1_2004.jpg
cc1_2004_2_.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 11,5 cm
other: growing faster
cc2_2004.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 14,5 cm
other: grow slowed down, topping tomorrow
ik1_2004.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size:11 cm
Bulb Distance: 6,5 cm
ik2_2004.jpg

Number 1 is still growing.....though still a bit oddly. I am kind of more interested in her now LOL

Number 1 is still growing.....though still a bit oddly. I am kind of more interested in her now LOL

Same here. I hope she is developing three internodes. I will see tomorrow and then top her if it´s like that

It´s a 6 liter or 1.59 gal Pot. Good thing about this Pot is, that it´s extremely good for root buildup. There will never be any root cycling in this kind of pot.
Rootmaster.com check out the pints awesome pruducts for roots

Rootmaster.com check out the pints awesome pruducts for roots

As you can see at the Pictures taken from Ice Kush #2, we will see if the root buildup works as intentioned, her first root has reached the ground of its Pot. You´re welcome Banditfrombir!

Day 21

Temp: 18,5-25.2°C, 65,3-77,4°F
Humidity: 45-60%
other: It is getting too cold at night, heater will be switched on next night
IMG_20170421_190702140.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size:10 cm
Bulb Distance: 10 cm
other: next internode is not a Tri-Leaf anymore, will be topped if the Tri-Leaf develops 3 new branches instead of 2
cc1_2104.jpg

Cream Caramel #2

Size: 12,5 cm
Bulb Distance: 7,5 cm
other: Topping soon
cc2_2104.jpg
cc2_2104_2_.jpg

Ice Kush #1

Size: 15 cm before topping and LST, 9,5 cm after it
Bulb Distance: 10 cm
Training: Topping, LST
ik1_2104.jpg
ik1_2104_topping.jpg
ik1_2104_topping_2_.jpg
ik1_2104_lst.jpg

Ice Kush #2

Size: 12,5 cm
Bulb Distance: 7 cm
other: Topping soon, roots have reached the ground of the Pot
ik2_2104_2_.jpg
ik2_2104_root.jpg

Thats pretty cool, love seeing the roots!

That´s true, there where even more one Day later. I have to deliver yesterdays update today, i´m sorry for that but i was busy. At least i was able to make some Pics and write down the Data. Here we go:

Day 22

Temp: 21,4-26.0°C, 70,5-78,8°F
IMG_20170422_165834289_HDR.jpg

Cream Caramel #1

Size:11 cm
Bulb Distance: 9 cm
Feeding: none, 5 ml/l Root Complex and 1 drop SuperVit at 5000ml
other: maybe Topping at Day 23
cc1_2204.jpg