Crop King Seeds & Herbies

Treecandy352

How's it going everyone!?

Anyways, I've been browsing seed banks, and seen cks and Herbie's. I noticed Herbie's is much cheaper than, the King.

Does anyone know why cks is more expensive than Herbie's? I was thinking of genetics, guarantee, and the reputation.

Someone please enlighten me...lol

Ty
Treecandy

re: Crop King Seeds & Herbies

Not sure, but I've only ordered from herbies and received my order pretty fast for coming from over seas and some freebies every time! Herbies uses breeders with great genetics. I can't comment on cropkings, but have seen great results through journals on here using there genetics.

Not sure, but I've only ordered from herbies and received my order pretty fast for coming from over seas and some freebies every time! Herbies uses breeders with great genetics. I can't comment on cropkings, but have seen great results through journals on here using there genetics.

Appreciate the feedback, budz. I noticed with Herbie's, even their shipping is fairly cheap. Like 14 bucks to ship to the states

What is the sister site? I mentioned something to Herbie's about swapping the 10 regular Afghan seeds for a couple auto flowers, and they gave me their other site, that gives free auto flowering seeds with each order. Rather than the reg seeds you'd get

I just tried to place an order at herbies. My MC was declined. Must be blocked from buying there? What the heck?

What is the sister site? I mentioned something to Herbie's about swapping the 10 regular Afghan seeds for a couple auto flowers, and they gave me their other site, that gives free auto flowering seeds with each order. Rather than the reg seeds you'd get

mjseedscanada.com They carry strains that CK itself doesn't have. I actually like the sister site better. The online chat person at CK sent me there for something I was looking for. Same chat person for both sites, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom